Daps
4-BD0339700000578-5687893-image-m-159-1525373937022.jpg

:francis:
jessus christ... :hhh:

she hid the rest of the yams at her auntie house :beli:

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
Not to be too drastic but on a tangent it reminds me of the guy Twitch that kiilled himself. He was on the View around all that feminine energy, then you see him and his wife doin tik toks and dance routines

I’ve always felt that no man *wants* that type of vibe, they just submit to it. We aren’t meant to be the accessory to a woman’s outsized personality :scust:The majorly of men prefer a low key out the way chick. But social media and our society pushes the opposite. They want nggas to play the background and wear cardigans and ‘aww shucks I’m an idiot without my wife happy wife happy life’.
Articulated how I feel about relationships in the social media age better than I could. I'm all for expanding your comfort zone but alot of that "happy" stuff rubs me the wrong way, the men come across as pets in these relationships. Need a more serious low key woman. Being on tik tok itself is almost a red flag but I can't dismiss women who use it completely since that is my generation.

Last edited:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Massive L for certain Coli nikkas and the Black Manosphere.

They've literally been praying for Russell to divorce Ciara now for a decade now. Trying to will it into existence yet those two are still going strong.

Meanwhile Mr. Dark Meat and his submissive PAAG ain't even make it to Year 3

First, pause. Second this perfectly explains the fukkery that is black culture. People see celebrity lives and apply it to your mundane 9-5 life

She’s a tv host and celeb she has as much in common with a ‘submissive PAAG’ as we do with jeezy. Which is not a gotdamn thing

Last edited:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They having a field day :mjlol:
They won this round.....
1*wXgSrrkoe5B4VystKwbLpQ.gif

But paagset will be back...

Last edited: