Jeezy Files for Divorce from Jeannie Mai

Braman

Superstar
Daps
She seems annoying

Not to be too drastic but on a tangent it reminds me of the guy Twitch that kiilled himself. He was on the View around all that feminine energy, then you see him and his wife doin tik toks and dance routines

I’ve always felt that no man *wants* that type of vibe, they just submit to it. We aren’t meant to be the accessory to a woman’s outsized personality :scust:The majorly of men prefer a low key out the way chick. But social media and our society pushes the opposite. They want nggas to play the background and wear cardigans and ‘aww shucks I’m an idiot without my wife happy wife happy life’.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
when you doing too much on social media to show how in love you are.....it's a front.
I know couple friends my wife and I are friendly with and the image they project is so far from how they are in real life.

I honestly don’t understand it. The basic tenet of social media is no one gives a fukk about you, your family or your kids. No one cares.

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Rare win for divest nation in lue of the kelce/swift news.
Massive L for certain Coli nikkas and the Black Manosphere.

They've literally been praying for Russell to divorce Ciara now for a decade now. Trying to will it into existence yet those two are still going strong.

Meanwhile Mr. Dark Meat and his submissive PAAG ain't even make it to Year 3