Jeezy Files for Divorce from Jeannie Mai

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I know better but the amount of gaslighting and lack of accountability I just experienced myself from two women lately took me aback smh
We give it energy because it's so dumb you can debunk it but women don't operate in logic so giving their stupidity energy is a victory for them. Ignoring them is their kryptonite. No explanations or anything just let them rot in dread

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Paagers lied asian women just as ratchet as any other race. I know from personal experience being around a couple.
do tell any specific examples and are they east, south or southeast?

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
If that's true, she should have definitely should have communicated that with him beforehand and ask how he would have felt about it.

I used to rent a guest home from a Asian family and I know that they are close knit and it within their culture to stay within close quarters with one another. That can be a big issue if the other party doesn't want outside family members in the home 24/7 where it doesn't feel like you have personal space in your own house.
I think it's both, your right, culturally like a lot of foreigners they are tight knit, but is Jeannie Americanized? If so this dude sounds like a bum.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
do tell any specific examples and are they east, south or southeast?
All have been coworkers. Don't know which region. I know one her name was 100% American sounding. But she was sassy and over the top but shaped like a muffin. The other one was divorced 3 times. And would be kind and cool until she would go off randomly.

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
I think it's both, your right, culturally like a lot of foreigners they are tight knit, but is Jeannie Americanized? If so this dude sounds like a bum.
Even if Jeannie is Americanized, that still doesn't change some family beliefs and if she wanted her brother to move in, she should have consulted with Jezzy first because it impacts both of them. We don't know her brother situation or if it was one of the factors that cause their divorce.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
GWz9DQNWgAAgJX9

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: