Jeezy Files for Divorce from Jeannie Mai

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
:comeon: then why she stalling?!?!
She is very angry right now and is trying to make Jezzy life a living hell for leaving her. Women are not used to being dumped, especially in front of the public. So her pride and ego is very low so she is trying to find ways to make him look like the bad guy instead of facing the truth that he just got tired of her and rather be alone than continue with the marriage.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
She is very angry right now and is trying to make Jezzy life a living hell for leaving her. Women are not used to being dumped, especially in front of the public. So her pride and ego is very low so she is trying to find ways to make him look like the bad guy instead of facing the truth that he just got tired of her and rather be alone than continue with the marriage.

Well that's too damned bad...:mjgrin::dead:

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
I understand why Jeezy is dumping her because she comes off like a very cac washed Asian. What I question is how Jeezy came to conclusion of even marrying her in the first place when those "red flags" were very apparent before they got married but he still proposed anyways.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
I understand why Jeezy is dumping her because she comes off like a very cac washed Asian. What I question is how Jeezy came to conclusion of even marrying her in the first place when those "red flags" were very apparent before they got married but he still proposed anyways.

She can’t shut up and said dark meat in the side. lol