Jeezy Files for Divorce from Jeannie Mai

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This literally says that even if dude texts another bytch, it’s cheating :unimpressed:

She’s reaching since her rep took a hit. Only claim she can make to try to get something out of it really.

If this was actually the case, she probably would’ve been brought it up right after HE filed.
Yup. This is all smoke and mirrors. She w9uld have you believe that men aren't also in her DMs?

I am sure she has responded to them as well.

They would b9th be guilty.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

Why would we need to care with what some random nikka, a “former friend” at that, has to say about this grown ass mans marriage :dahell:

This chatty parry shyt crazy af.. you a grown ass man making headlines about a relationship you were never a part of because you fell out with a nikka years ago

Tess Lies

Sometimes....
Daps
Reppin
District 11
lying ass bytch, nobody believes this saving face compaign she on :comeon:
What part do you think she's lying about?

The way he filed the paperwork in the fall (with the actual divorce documents SIGNED in June) without a joint statement to the press coming from both him and Jeannie, her reaction seems genuine. That's a pretty calculating way to go about it. That shyt was meant to hurt her, and mission accomplished....I imagine she's hurting bad, but for her, "the show must go on." :mjcry:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
What part do you think she's lying about?

The way he filed the paperwork in the fall (with the actual divorce documents SIGNED in June) without a joint statement to the press coming from both him and Jeannie, her reaction seems genuine. That's a pretty calculating way to go about it. That shyt was meant to hurt her, and mission accomplished....I imagine she's hurting bad, but for her, "the show must go on." :mjcry:
I don't believe shyt she says after those prenup threats she was making last week