Jeezy Files for Divorce from Jeannie Mai

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
I understand why Jeezy is dumping her because she comes off like a very cac washed Asian. What I question is how Jeezy came to conclusion of even marrying her in the first place when those "red flags" were very apparent before they got married but he still proposed anyways.
Most men --- even the wealthy ones --- are still making decisions based on superficial reasons like looks, sex, etc. Jeezy is not immune, he doesn't come off like he is above his flesh. She played him, got marriage and a baby out of him.

Only a small minority of men have the information and knowledge required to marrying the right woman. I know cats don't like God and the Bible on here but the information is in that book and once you fully understand it then apply it to your life, only then are you able to identify the right type of woman to build with. Dudes don't require their woman to be a woman of God and get mad when she living for materialism and money.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
How a woman don't read a prenup? She's Asian you know she read it twice. She's bullshytting 😂😂😂
She was given the prenup the day before the wedding. That's not enough time to review the documents with your lawyers and make a rational decision. Which is why attorneys suggest you have the person sign the prenup 6 months before marriage or ideally before you give them the engagement ring.

We get this question a lot! How long before your wedding do you need to start the prenup process? And when should the prenup be fully completed? Well, that answer depends on your state laws. A good rule of thumb is to get the process started three to six months before the wedding day. However, there are some general guidelines to follow that will ensure you’re compliant in every state. Keep reading to learn more about the timing of prenups and your upcoming wedding.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I understand why Jeezy is dumping her because she comes off like a very cac washed Asian. What I question is how Jeezy came to conclusion of even marrying her in the first place when those "red flags" were very apparent before they got married but he still proposed anyways.

Jeezy is a goofy.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
viola

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

The Western Version of someone with Ancestry of a Non Western Ethnicity tends to be worse than the Western bytches you think you found a cheat code for

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
The Western Version of someone with Ancestry of a Non Western Ethnicity tends to be worse than the Western bytches you think you found a cheat code for

Magic-Smiley.png

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Most men --- even the wealthy ones --- are still making decisions based on superficial reasons like looks, sex, etc. Jeezy is not immune, he doesn't come off like he is above his flesh. She played him, got marriage and a baby out of him.

Only a small minority of men have the information and knowledge required to marrying the right woman. I know cats don't like God and the Bible on here but the information is in that book and once you fully understand it then apply it to your life, only then are you able to identify the right type of woman to build with. Dudes don't require their woman to be a woman of God and get mad when she living for materialism and money.
Proverbs has a lot of good life lessons in it.....

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H