Jeezy Files for Divorce from Jeannie Mai

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps

This seems farfetched if a lawyer drew this up, ambiguous terms like "emotionally suggestive in electronic communication" leave ALOT of room for interpretation and most wouldnt advise to sign something like that. Just sending a text of "I got your back, dont worry" could be interpreted as emotionally supporting a 3rd party..

Also length of time usually limits what someone can receive in divorce, I dont remember them being married that long so most of both their assets were accumulated prior to tying the knot.. Either way sounds like another notch for GMB:francis:

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
This literally says that even if dude texts another bytch, it’s cheating :unimpressed:

She’s reaching since her rep took a hit. Only claim she can make to try to get something out of it really.

If this was actually the case, she probably would’ve been brought it up right after HE filed.
I think that her pride and ego got hurt when J filed for divorce first. A man usually doesn’t do that unless they reached a breaking point with her or felt in love with another woman and is really to move on. There is no word of Jezzy dating someone else, so he probably got tired of Jeannie sh1t and said enough is enough. Hopefully time will cool things down for them and they can resolve this amicably.