Jeezy Files for Divorce from Jeannie Mai

OrionBC

Hard Work and Cloud Watching
Daps
Knew this day was coming as soon as they got married. The only thing that has a higher failure rate than a celebrity marriage is an Xbox 360. Hugh Jackman just separated from his longterm wife too. Saying a famous couple will split has and will always be a safe bet.
Did Hugh Jackman really separate from his wife😲 The way he talked about her I figured they would be forever.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I got along really well with this girl I dated, but she was always trying to be everywhere and do everything. She especially had a social media habit where everything had to be for everyone else to see and like. Literally, our every movement had to be on social media. It's so easy to lose your mind over that shyt. So I had to break up with her.. We're cool but I just couldn't keep up with that on a daily basis.

So I could see Jeezy not filing because of a difference in race/culture or someone cheating.

She's on talk shows and is always trying to have a very active social media presence. Jeezy is probably that type of dude trying to chill and be out of the way.

He probably thought to himself why is he doing all this when he can be out the way smashing baddies

A lot of people like this, any women who are bad and have a circle of similar friends. I know what you are saying, exactly, and a LOT of others do too.

To me, it makes your whole world so small, and also, you become dependent on those likes, and validation from friends, and even the things you do to post the pictures aren't fulfilling. it's all reflected glory.

sometimes it interrupts the moment to such a detrimental degree, I take pics but it's like quick and done. Not even 10 seconds, dope sunsets, beautiful scenery, maybe a plate, something for memory, send to some girls. and then phone down. it gets performative and like pageantry. Are we actually having fun, or are we just putting on like a play of a good time, based on what you think your friends/ex lovers will like/dislike the most?

Remember someone trying to capture the Saint Laurent on my tee, without my face in it lol

Last edited:

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
That’s where I get it from actually

I’ve experienced it though

Japanese women the only ones I can think of off top that be chill but most of the others, they batshyt crazy if they can’t control you
This here.

You marry Filipinos and Thai. You marry the whole family. They are controlling as well. Ride or die, but very manipulative.

I don’t know about Chinese. Japanese women seem cool as a fan from what I’ve seen so far.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
This here.

You marry Filipinos and Thai. You marry the whole family. They are controlling as well. Ride or die, but very manipulative.

I don’t know about Chinese. Japanese women seem cool as a fan from what I’ve seen so far.

I was in Israel and was eating with some Filipinos. Breh this couple next to me got up and walked out on the check. Ate a whole meal and was ghost.