Jeezy Files for Divorce from Jeannie Mai

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s where I get it from actually

I’ve experienced it though

Japanese women the only ones I can think of off top that be chill but most of the others, they batshyt crazy if they can’t control you

The handful of half-Japanese women I've messed with were all tapped into Japanese culture and were all chill as fukk. And weirdly tapped into lyrical hip hop in an unexpected, not-apparent-at-face-value kind of way. And they all had an interesting kind of softness to them :ahh:

Japan is on my list for next year.

Hawala Man

All Star
Daps
When a man files for divorce it's usually because she was caught cheating or the disrespect got too much.

After that whole dark meat comment she made publically he was the fool that still went through with it.

She's now set financially for 18 years and will run back to white men. His child will be raised by a white man (after she rebrands her image) on his child support payments and spousal support.

The folks who were cheering for him on getting an Asian are in lurk mode in this thread.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
She had a bunch of thot tats, she fetishized black dudes, and talked about submitting to her husband as a favor to him instead of a requirement.