Jeezy Files for Divorce from Jeannie Mai

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
Did you have the same energy towards grown ass women saying Megan Markle marrying into royalty was a win/goals
Or are you just an ashy dikk attack dog for women that wouldn’t fukk you on your best day from the basement you reside

I don't give a fukk about a Meghan Markle.

Eat a dikk, bytch.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
This could have gone wrong for any number of reasons......

But it seems like these interrracial relationships really don't work unless one person is different culturally than their actual race. I've dated a few white girls that were enamored by black men but were flat out just too white for me and since I'm not the Russel Wilson type black dude, it was flat out annoying to be around them after a while because they didn't feel like home to me. I ended up just wanting to be around a black woman.

As I've gotten older, I've realized how so many relationships only really work because you're attracted to each other sexually and if it weren't for sex, there's nothing else there. You end up having nothing in common, no similar interests, no jokes that tie you together.......it's just flat out annoying to even be around them cause you'd rather be doing literally anything else than hanging with your partner.