jeen-yuhs: A Kanye Trilogy | All Parts Released

Daps
Reppin
Kongo
She never made Kanye look at her like a goddess he just realized he had a great mother who listened and believe in him..I guess you missed that part where she said Kanye listens to me because I listen to Kanye..you know most parents don’t really listen to their kids just talk to/at them..his mother was the perfect blueprint for how a mother should support a Child’s dreams and aspirations..

you sound jealous and bitter you didn’t get that same love..I didn’t either but I’m not going to be a jealous bytch about it

The only thing I disagree with is what I bolded above. The blueprint should be followed by mother or father not just mothers.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This would have been perfect if they worked with whoever was around him filming when he did 808s, YEEZUS and MBDTF.

Like we've heard so many stories about the Hawaii trip but it's not here.

No Watch the Throne sessions either.

:mjcry:

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
Yup. A great example was how he was telling Coodie, "ay man, this Jesus Walks video just sound like Hype Williams man"... Kanye at least has the decency to put it out there that he wanted to go that route and not just blindside him with that. Kanye the type to put a lot of people and other shyt on a pedestal at the expense of his day 1s. That's why his career and sound has been so different. He just gets into a different zone and latches on to what he feels is next or now.

As much as Coodie captured from the first 2 albums, the first 2 parts were great IMO, the 3rd suffered from a lack of footage from the time Kanye had moved on.

The whole doc is great as it is, but a part of me feels like the 3rd part had a lot more that could have been revealed if they partnered with other video producers to put those missed years together.
Respectfully, I think you’re missing part of the essence of the doc. As much as this doc was about Kanye it was also about the perspective of someone who believed in Kanye from the beginning. Coodie was like Kanye’s shadow when Kanye was trying to get on. Kanye invited him wherever he went. He was genuinely apart of his rise to fame. He had a front row seat. The Kanye that was introduced to the world came from the camera of Coodie. I had so much nostalgia looking back at that early footage that would become Through The Wire. It’s the Kanye that I fell in love with. The third part shows how Coodie and Kanye got disconnected and how Kanye moved on. The holes that you allude to are because Coodie was not around. Kanye didn’t bring him along for the ride. He was in the nosebleeds now. Instead of looking at this as an opportunity to showcase Kanye’s career in great detail you could view this doc through the lens of someone who was close to Kanye and what those ups and downs and changes for Kanye looked like from his perspective. Coodie knew Kanye was going to be a star from the beginning. I don’t think he saw, though, how that stardom would change Kanye and how it would change his relationship with Kanye. He has such a unique vantage point and he documented it; you would water the power of the doc down by including perspectives of other videographers. I think the third part is particularly powerful because it captures how Kanye moved on. And how that felt from Coodie’s perspective. I also think it resonates with fans such as myself who felt Kanye was a breath of fresh air when he came into the game and who became disconnected and disillusioned with Kanye at some point. There is greatness in each of the three parts but the third part feels most essential in capturing the emotional feelings of what’s changed over the past two decades. This doc is a stunning accomplishment.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Respectfully, I think you’re missing part of the essence of the doc. As much as this doc was about Kanye it was also about the perspective of someone who believed in Kanye from the beginning. Coodie was like Kanye’s shadow when Kanye was trying to get on. Kanye invited him wherever he went. He was genuinely apart of his rise to fame. He had a front row seat. The Kanye that was introduced to the world came from the camera of Coodie. I had so much nostalgia looking back at that early footage that would become Through The Wire. It’s the Kanye that I fell in love with. The third part shows how Coodie and Kanye got disconnected and how Kanye moved on. The holes that you allude to are because Coodie was not around. Kanye didn’t bring him along for the ride. He was in the nosebleeds now. Instead of looking at this as an opportunity to showcase Kanye’s career in great detail you could view this doc through the lens of someone who was close to Kanye and what those ups and downs and changes for Kanye looked like from his perspective. Coodie knew Kanye was going to be a star from the beginning. I don’t think he saw, though, how that stardom would change Kanye and how it would change his relationship with Kanye. He has such a unique vantage point and he documented it; you would water the power of the doc down by including perspectives of other videographers. I think the third part is particularly powerful because it captures how Kanye moved on. And how that felt from Coodie’s perspective. I also think it resonates with fans such as myself who felt Kanye was a breath of fresh air when he came into the game and who became disconnected and disillusioned with Kanye at some point. There is greatness in each of the three parts but the third part feels most essential in capturing the emotional feelings of what’s changed over the past two decades. This doc is a stunning accomplishment.
this doc is one of the best things i seen in the last 20 years