blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dang you right, *loads up a 30fps game* that's not on xbox.
You got problems breh. Literally every PS5 exclusive has a 60fps or higher unlocked mode out as of this post.

One multi platform game comes out with some performance issues and you're passive-aggressively acting like there's something you were right about which is what I'm confused about.

Get help dog you're losing your mind here.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You got problems breh. Literally every PS5 exclusive has a 60fps or higher unlocked mode. One multiplat game comes out with some performance issues and you're passive-aggressively acting like there's something you were right about. Get help dog you're losing your mind here.

And its literally terrible on every platform, so its such a weird thing to be smug about lol

A game being broken doesn’t mean that people like broken, bad performing games, all it means is that jedi should have been delayed like redfall should have

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And its literally terrible on every platform, so its such a weird thing to be smug about lol

A game being broken doesn’t mean that people like broken, bad performing games, all it means is that jedi should have been delayed like redfall should have
Dude thinks because the thread title says PS5 that magically makes this a PS5 exclusive.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

The people enjoying the game in the game thread don’t seem to think it should be delayed :ehh:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
GOW looks better than Jedi Survivor now? :dahell:

No it does not. GOW/R has simple architecture and effects in comparison to JS. There really is no comparison. Then also JS has Ray-tracing, much more detailed and larger worlds, and still looks better. GOW/R only really looks amazing in cutscenes. JS looks amazing all the time.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You got problems breh. Literally every PS5 exclusive has a 60fps or higher unlocked mode out as of this post.

One multi platform game comes out with some performance issues and you're passive-aggressively acting like there's something you were right about which is what I'm confused about.

Get help dog you're losing your mind here.
And what does that have to do with me saying delaying a game over 30fps isn't necessary? Especially when you know a 60fps patch is coming.

Now if y'all want to flip that into something else about the game(s) that's fine, all I was saying and still am saying is that not have 60 fps is not make or break for most gamers.

Hence me talking about the starwars game and overwhelming suggestion for people to play it at 30fps instead of 60 if they are having performance problems.

So yes I am right.

Delaying a game over 60fps not being ready at launch (depending on the genre/game) is silly.

And 2 the general gamer doesn't care about FPS yet, just like they didn't care about 4k HD early to mid generation last generation.