Replace Titanfall with Redfall and Xbox One with Xbox Series

AcceptanceGraphic1.jpg

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is only projection from you weirdos.

How did the game perform for you on PS5?

No clue, not gonna play it any time soon, if at all. Never finished the first game, and gotta get through that first. A couple of friends of mine mentioned it running a little rough on their Series X and gaming laptop over the weekend. Maybe instead of saying "That's unfortunate, but they'll likely make it better with patches," I should have said "But it doesn't run well on PS5, a platform neither of you own," instead? :ohhh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No clue, not gonna play it any time soon, if at all. Never finished the first game, and gotta get through that first.
So you are just here to defend PS5. Despite me saying on the first page both consoles don’t perform that well :ohhh:

A couple of friends of mine mentioned it running a little rough on their Series X and gaming laptop over the weekend. Maybe instead of saying "That's unfortunate, but they'll likely make it better with patches," I should have said "But it doesn't run well on PS5, a platform neither of you own," instead? :ohhh:
I mean that’s how you act on the internet. Might as well keep it up in real life :ehh:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you are just here to defend PS5. Despite me saying on the first page both consoles don’t perform that well :ohhh:

I mean that’s how you act on the internet. Might as well keep it up in real life :ehh:

I haven't said shyt to defend any platform in here, just pointed out that the thread was full of embarrassing stannery.

Not my fault you saw that as an opportunity to pick up an extra shift on the street team. :manny:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I haven't said shyt to defend any platform in here, just pointed out that the thread was full of embarrassing stannery.

Not my fault you saw that as an opportunity to pick up an extra shift on the street team. :manny:
What’s the “embarrassing stannary” you see?

Can’t be from me. I just posted the stats and said xbox’s was worse.

You tell me, why were you so bothered by this thread?

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
What’s the “embarrassing stannary” you see?

Can’t be from me. I just posted the stats and said xbox’s was worse.

You tell me, why were you so bothered by this thread?
You ain't gotta lie to kick it. Everybody knows that you made this thread for the console wars, just like Sony stans make threads about Xbox for console wars. Redfall in its current state is an L. You ain't gotta defend it.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You ain't gotta lie to kick it. Everybody knows that you made this thread for the console wars, just like Sony stans make threads about Xbox for console wars. Redfall in its current state is an L. You ain't gotta defend it.

For real, though. Breh on some obvious stan shyt, but in here like

giphy.webp

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I didn’t make the thread to bash PS5. Again first page says xbox is worse.

Y’all running in here to claim stan shyt is only exposing yourselves.

This thread exists as a mirror. Apparently a lot of you don’t like your own reflection :wow: