Jedi Survivor is 648p 47FPS in performance mode on PS5

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I didn’t make the thread to bash PS5. Again first page says xbox is worse.

Y’all running in here to claim stan shyt is only exposing yourselves.

This thread exists as a mirror. Apparently a lot of you don’t like your own reflection :wow:
No, you made it to defend a sub 60FPS Redfall while attempting to shyt on Sony at the same time. If this thread is a mirror then this is you
a8e.gif

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Nope. Again this is projection from you goofys.

This thread wouldn’t bother you if you didn’t have your own stan demons you are running away from.
Only one bothered was the person that bothered to make the thread in the first place :heh:. Or were you just reporting the news like Gizzard?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I didn’t make the thread to bash PS5. Again first page says xbox is worse.

Y’all running in here to claim stan shyt is only exposing yourselves.

This thread exists as a mirror. Apparently a lot of you don’t like your own reflection :wow:
The thread title should have just said that the game has crap performance across the board.
You out here throwing rocks and hiding your hand again. :ufdup:Despicable stannery

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You quoted me goofy :mjlol:

I didn’t quote or @ you but you in here hollering :mjpls:

Like i said, this thread exists as a mirror. Don’t blame me for your reflection :ufdup:

Breh working so hard that he can't even remember his own fukking idiocy. The below quoted me almost IMMEDIATELY, when I sure as shyt didn't quote you at all. :mjlol:

This is only projection from you weirdos.

How did the game perform for you on PS5?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The thread title should have just said that the game has crap performance across the board.
You out here throwing rocks and hiding your hand again. :ufdup:Despicable stannery
When the thread was made, the xbox version hadn’t been tested yet.

Crazy y’all coming in here begging for title updates and full context while i’ve seen all of you personally not give a fukk about that type of thing in other threads.

What makes this thread different??:ohhh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The entire thread, including the people who were bringing up RedFall. Weird that you're the only one that somehow took offense to it.
Oh you were talking about all the sony stan’s that came in here crying and complaining?:ohhh:

My bad for misinterpreting your post.

Y’all hear that @Gizmo_Duck @Kamikaze Revy @Obreh Winfrey @Aveda @Alan Johnson and even @Legal himself.
Brehs haven't used the "Concern trolling via Digital Foundry video" thread style in months, so they're rusty. Give them a break.

@Legal thinks y’all are disgusting stans.:scust: