Jedi Fallen Order Has Some Of The WOAT Level Design

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:unimpressed:I had to click on this damn thread after downloading Fallen Order from Origin. Thanks Coli brehs:beli:

I hate backtracking games:mjcry:
There’s not a lot of “backtracking”
That’s not even the right word to use. There’s large semi-open levels that you visit different parts of the map as you gain skills or open new areas. You don’t play the same content/area multiple times. Only “backtracking” you might do is going back to your ship to go to another planet.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I ain’t gonna lie. There are some planets where I didn’t get all the secrets where I’m like nah I just won’t have that. But this thread about people who play the game, but don’t use the map feature. Once you commit to learning and using it, it helps a lot.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I ain’t gonna lie. There are some planets where I didn’t get all the secrets where I’m like nah I just won’t have that. But this thread about people who play the game, but don’t use the map feature. Once you commit to learning and using it, it helps a lot.

nikka I was literally lost in that “tomb” area underground for HOURS even with the map...like LEGIT lost...man that was frustrating but I loved the game tho despite being ready to trash it initially...that first planet was ass...in hindsight I realize it kind of served as a tutorial of sorts for exploring and shyt

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Metroid Prime gotta be one of the best games I've ever played. It's like the entire world is a Zelda dungeon

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
nikka I was literally lost in that “tomb” area underground for HOURS even with the map...like LEGIT lost...man that was frustrating but I loved the game tho despite being ready to trash it initially...that first planet was ass...in hindsight I realize it kind of served as a tutorial of sorts for exploring and shyt
I hated those frogs on the first planet. Those have to be the most aggressive frogs I've ever seen in a game.

Maybe I'm weird, but I like that the game make doesn't have instant teleports all over the place.

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
I'm actually playing through Jedi Fallen Order it's fire. I just beat the Second Sister 2nd encounter boss. shyt was hard, I'm used to souls games but I haven't played Sekiro, this game required bare parrying, I decided to play the game on hard since I completed all the souls games. The level design is decent, depends. The first planet is ass until you do the dungeon I guess. 2nd planet is fire. 3rd is decent.

I will say though, the game is janky as shyt.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:francis:Yeah 30 minutes into this game I uninstalled and never looked back. This game plays like ass on my dead Jedis.

• The game seems boring despite the opening train level
  • The platforming turned me all the way off
  • It just feels wild empty as all hell
On a brighter note, I redownloaded The Old Republic and realize that I was sleeping hard on this MMO:ohhh:

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
:francis:Yeah 30 minutes into this game I uninstalled and never looked back. This game plays like ass on my dead Jedis.

• The game seems boring despite the opening train level
  • The platforming turned me all the way off
  • It just feels wild empty as all hell
On a brighter note, I redownloaded The Old Republic and realize that I was sleeping hard on this MMO:ohhh:
Tbh game is ass until you finally get to that area you need to get to on the first planet. It's like a tomb or some shyt(like a Zelda dungeon) after that the game becomes decent.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tbh game is ass until you finally get to that area you need to get to on the first planet. It's like a tomb or some shyt(like a Zelda dungeon) after that the game becomes decent.

wasn’t that on the second planet that had all the stormtroopers?

but ya that’s exactly the point where I really started getting into the game...prior to that I had all but given up on it

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
wasn’t that on the second planet that had all the stormtroopers?

but ya that’s exactly the point where I really started getting into the game...prior to that I had all but given up on it
Yeah my bad second planet. That's when i got into it as well