Jedi Fallen Order Has Some Of The WOAT Level Design

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
I see lot of y’all just want movie games. Go down this hallway to the next cutscene. :smh:

This game got you going back down the hallway for another cutscene :banderas:

Real talk, I didn't mind the exploration in this game. The rope swinging had me :rudy: at times though

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Trash that I tried to enjoy. Game was a platformer more than anything, Cal was boring, and lightsaber combat left a lot to be desired.

Let's not even discuss apparel customization options beginning and ending with different color ponchos. :dead:

I got this on a big sale and still ended up with my hands in the air after 6 - 8 hours because I got robbed.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It would be cool if they made a Star Wars game like tsushima where you can actually cut people in half with light sabers and it felt like an actual laser and not a baseball bat.

Or you know...they could just bring back Knight of The Old Republic and make everyone happy.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
I just got this for $30 like 2 weeks ago, and im going to finish the game but I understand what brehs are talking about

The in game map isnt the best
getting to objectives is a bit of a chore
game loads slow as hell
and i've had crazy audio issues

I would cop a sequel if they cleaned those issues up

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I be wanting to go back and get the platinum trophy for this, but one time was enough. The game dragged by the end.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like Fallen Order but the back tracking is a little annoying. I actually played the Surge 2 recently and I was very pleasantly surprised with the level design of the game. Port Nixon had me like :ohhh: when I popped back up at the Medbay but it all made sense and really makes you LEARN the environment and landmarks.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I like Fallen Order but the back tracking is a little annoying. I actually played the Surge 2 recently and I was very pleasantly surprised with the level design of the game. Port Nixon had me like :ohhh: when I popped back up at the Medbay but it all made sense and really makes you LEARN the environment and landmarks.
Yup surge2 is underrated.

Level design was crazy good.