JDFromNY206 vs the AEW Women’s Division

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Appears he is a Thunder Rosa guy too, so explains a lot

He is huge on Thunder Rosa, and I think he's even said that she's been in the chat. No matter what anyone thinks, all of these big YouTube channels, no matter the topic, they are watched. Like how for either Infinity War or Endgame, Marvel did a video of reaction clips. They know these guys are advertising. So yeah they've been watching JD, and watching who he's cozy too. With that, all I have to say is, this shyt is going to be hilarious to watch:russ:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
He is huge on Thunder Rosa, and I think he's even said that she's been in the chat. No matter what anyone thinks, all of these big YouTube channels, no matter the topic, they are watched. Like how for either Infinity War or Endgame, Marvel did a video of reaction clips. They know these guys are advertising. So yeah they've been watching JD, and watching who he's cozy too. With that, all I have to say is, this shyt is going to be hilarious to watch:russ:
I hope Jade and Marina troll him during the match

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I think he's especially salty over this, because he has had Tony Khan's and AEW's dikk in his mouth for three years. He's been at the media scrums, and I think he got to talk to TK once or twice. He was up there every time someone got fired from WWE, ranting about how great they would be in AEW:mjlol:. Now lately he has been switching up a bit now that HHH has taken over creative at WWE. He's been a lot more critical of AEW than he has ever been. I think it was a lot of nothing over a match that will probably suck, but I do think he partially bought it on himself. Because he shouldn't have been ass kissing, and should have been honest about how that company really is. Maybe this was the women saying we see your ass switching up:troll:
I don't know who this guy is but I do know of the switch up you're talking about. I've noticed several wrestling channels that used to make WWE doomer videos recently switch to making AEW doomer videos.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I don't know who this guy is but I do know of the switch up you're talking about. I've noticed several wrestling channels that used to make WWE doomer videos recently switch to making AEW doomer videos.
Which is why I believe him, to a certain degree, when he says it was coordinated and they were waiting for his ass.

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
I think he's especially salty over this, because he has had Tony Khan's and AEW's dikk in his mouth for three years. He's been at the media scrums, and I think he got to talk to TK once or twice. He was up there every time someone got fired from WWE, ranting about how great they would be in AEW:mjlol:. Now lately he has been switching up a bit now that HHH has taken over creative at WWE. He's been a lot more critical of AEW than he has ever been. I think it was a lot of nothing over a match that will probably suck, but I do think he partially bought it on himself. Because he shouldn't have been ass kissing, and should have been honest about how that company really is. Maybe this was the women saying we see your ass switching up:troll:
To an extent you kind of have to agree with what JD is saying there has been alot of incidents coming out of AEW as of late and it ain't focusing on the wrestling i.e. The Punk/All Out Brawl , the Sammy-Andrade stuff, Britt Baker etc. Since Triple H took over you not hearing too many incidents over there. My opinion when it's not focusing on the wrestling that's when drama ensues.