JDFromNY206 vs the AEW Women’s Division

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
We in the Skip Bayless era where yall can trash dude all yall want, but I see a post about this dude once a month and it's clearly giving him a following and career. The more these wrestlers go at him, the more he wins.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
WWE sucked under Vince & now it's a lot better under Triple H. That's pretty much a standard (true) opinion :yeshrug:

And AEW's womens division is awful outside of a few bright spots:yeshrug:

These opinions are pretty much universally accepted among fans, with the exception of the partisan stans.

Speak for yourself

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
That does look like a shyt match and most women's wrestling DOES suck. JD is also a fat, loud mouth New York mark, the worst kind. It's a wash. Liquidate all of it. :yeshrug:
Wouldn’t be too bad if Jade just squashed her in a minute or 2, but Khan just loves everyone “getting their offense in.”:unimpressed:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
The fact they are even responding validates him sadly. But he is right. Both of them suck and shouldn’t be getting tv time together. Jade needs to drop the streak and get into a good program with someone like dweeb who can carry her

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I'm trying to understand what he said that was wrong and I'm not understanding why everyone thinks he's a racist when he will on occasion if warranted will praise black wrestlers. It's 2022, it's to the point where folks can't even have an opinion without being sensitive or triggered. Some opinions do need to come under fire i.e. Kanye but this wasn't one of them. They took his comment(that many of us either agreed with or wondered why the match is happening to begin with) and blew it sky high.
Right! Just because people generally don’t like this dude doesn’t mean he was wrong in THIS particular instance, why can’t two things be true?
Why do we have to disagree with everything someone we don’t like says?
Also why did they even respond to him? They looked corny trying passive aggressively bully him for calling this garenteed trash match what it was.
Speak for yourself

Terrible example smh.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I think he's especially salty over this, because he has had Tony Khan's and AEW's dikk in his mouth for three years. He's been at the media scrums, and I think he got to talk to TK once or twice. He was up there every time someone got fired from WWE, ranting about how great they would be in AEW:mjlol:. Now lately he has been switching up a bit now that HHH has taken over creative at WWE. He's been a lot more critical of AEW than he has ever been. I think it was a lot of nothing over a match that will probably suck, but I do think he partially bought it on himself. Because he shouldn't have been ass kissing, and should have been honest about how that company really is. Maybe this was the women saying we see your ass switching up:troll:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I think he's especially salty over this, because he has had Tony Khan's and AEW's dikk in his mouth for three years. He's been at the media scrums, and I think he got to talk to TK once or twice. He was up there every time someone got fired from WWE, ranting about how great they would be in AEW:mjlol:. Now lately he has been switching up a bit now that HHH has taken over creative at WWE. He's been a lot more critical of AEW than he has ever been. I think it was a lot of nothing over a match that will probably suck, but I do think he partially bought it on himself. Because he shouldn't have been ass kissing, and should have been honest about how that company really is. Maybe this was the women saying we see your ass switching up:troll:
Appears he is a Thunder Rosa guy too, so explains a lot