JDFromNY206 vs the AEW Women’s Division

Daps
I did crack up when she said he couldn't do a pull up

Can't lie though, I do check out his opinions after a big wrasslin moment (ala the cm punk/elite incident)

Dude's Howard Stern gimmick is funny in bits

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
I'm trying to understand what he said that was wrong and I'm not understanding why everyone thinks he's a racist when he will on occasion if warranted will praise black wrestlers. It's 2022, it's to the point where folks can't even have an opinion without being sensitive or triggered. Some opinions do need to come under fire i.e. Kanye but this wasn't one of them. They took his comment(that many of us either agreed with or wondered why the match is happening to begin with) and blew it sky high.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I did crack up when she said he couldn't do a pull up

Can't lie though, I do check out his opinions after a big wrasslin moment (ala the cm punk/elite incident)

Dude's Howard Stern gimmick is funny in bits
Dude popped up on my feed during the all out drama and I peeped him a couple times. He was kinda funny going off on Tony Khan. I thought he was gonna pop a vessel. :mjlol:

Ive seen some tweets of his giving props to Bianca, Sasha, Becky, Shayna. :yeshrug:

He probably just thinks the AEW womens division sucks.

I mean who’s looking forward to Jade vs Shafir? :patrice:

Last edited:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
fukk that dude hes blatantly racist and has a legion of fans who follow his bullshyt

his whole brand was dikksucking aew and shytting on everything wwe did until the very moment triple h took over and he flipped his stance and it's the reverse of that now its blowing up in his face

Fat new yaaawwkker loudmouth was sh-tting on WWE for the longest hoping Vince dies and was jerking off to AEW everyday. Now he's switched up? :mjlol:
WWE sucked under Vince & now it's a lot better under Triple H. That's pretty much a standard (true) opinion :yeshrug:

And AEW's womens division is awful outside of a few bright spots:yeshrug:

These opinions are pretty much universally accepted among fans, with the exception of the partisan stans.

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
If only these aew neckbeard weirdos would realize majority of aew roster feels the same way towards their own fans
They just need a reason to say it to you

“Live in a. Basement can’t get p*ssy and you stink “

:mjlol:

The dikk sucking and propping up y'all do for one entity to shyt on another is fukking amazing:wow: