JD Vance wife speaks on Kamala

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: I'm minding my black ass business why you so mad about it...
What do you think these people mean when they say DEI? What did all of the CRT shyt mean? They don't see things the same way as you. These people don't see this as Indian vs. Indian or qualified vs. unqualified; otherwise, this charge would be aimed at Vance or people like Vivek too. Stop being a lazy thinker. I doubt your parents raised you to be this naive.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Exposal. Dude is a loose cannon and have so much seasoning on his food ass to get ate up in a debate :francis: . Trump thought it was going to be a layup, but forgot about the 96 Bulls and the game just hit overtime :ufdup:
I think dropping him does more harm than good unless they're replacing him with like Nikki Haley which I just don't see happening.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I think dropping him does more harm than good unless they're replacing him with like Nikki Haley which I just don't see happening.

This is the same man that went through more elected officials than Lisa Ann playing Sarah Palin. Trump is old, stupid, cooked, and trying to get out of the rat cage so desperation is essential.

He would drop JD in a instant because ratings, LOOK AT ME, and Trump babble.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

INDIAN ON INDIAN CRIME?

:devil:
:evil:

Indian on Jamindian :troll:

Everyone is a DEI hire except me. :troll:

How this bytch an Indian c00n. "I was qualified, but she isn't. "

:mjlol:

This bytch forgot that these Repubs don't even like her ass either, they tolerate her because of her husband.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Basically called her a fake Indian bītch who got on because she knows Mindy Kailing

Mindy-and-Kamala.jpg

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I knew this was coming
it means they got nothing on her really :yeshrug:
crazy though because this election now mirrors corporate America
you got the white guy with a felony who's still seen as a good fit for the job
and the minority with credentials who can do the job but is still seen as a diversity hire
Nailed it