JD Vance wife speaks on Kamala

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Kamala was not a DEI hire
She was Citigroup's choice given to Biden.

In any case I think Trump will fire JD Vance and chose another VP, or he better.

He chose him when he thought Biden would stay in the race
JD is a Trumpster, remember how when Trump would give a press conference but first Mike Pence would stand next to him and say oh Mr President you did this, and you did that you did a great job Mr President thank you. Remember that dikk sucking?
JD is sure to do it too, that's why he was chosen because he'll back anything Trump will do.

But now that Biden dropped out JD don't make any sense anymore. JD offers nothing strategically.
So his best bet is to let him go and choose someone that will help expand his base.

But isnt Vance chosen by silicon valley specifcally Peter Thiel? They definitely want their man in the room.

If Vance gets let go so does a lot of money Trump was relying on. It's probably the only reason why Trump stomached someone who was anti Trump until recently.

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
I, for one, welcome our new space overlords.
Damn she's playing the part well already. I'm getting Vivek Ramaswamy ' I'm a stoic and smart Indian' vibe from her.
Cosplaying as an aspiring white is these type's ultimate dream.

They'll take the beating and spitting with a smile if l only it makss them and their offsprings less 'black'

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I know Biden said he'd pick a Female Justice "Of color". I don't know about him mentioning race when discussing his VP. I'mma let them fight tho. Indian vs. half Indian. :popcorn:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
What makes you think they're going to drop Vance?

Exposal. Dude is a loose cannon and have so much seasoning on his food ass to get ate up in a debate :francis: . Trump thought it was going to be a layup, but forgot about the 96 Bulls and the game just hit overtime :ufdup: