JD Vance wife speaks on Kamala

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Kamala was not a DEI hire
She was Citigroup's choice given to Biden.

In any case I think Trump will fire JD Vance and chose another VP, or he better.

He chose him when he thought Biden would stay in the race
JD is a Trumpster, remember how when Trump would give a press conference but first Mike Pence would stand next to him and say oh Mr President you did this, and you did that you did a great job Mr President thank you. Remember that dikk sucking?
JD is sure to do it too, that's why he was chosen because he'll back anything Trump will do.

But now that Biden dropped out JD don't make any sense anymore. JD offers nothing strategically.
So his best bet is to let him go and choose someone that will help expand his base.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Usha should be ashamed of herself.

I understand that she's trying to head the question off...

Because the same cacs that held their breath and applause during RNC are shaking her down.

She's in between being brown or down with the orange clown.

Whoever wrote that for her needs their ass wooped.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Kamala was not a DEI hire
She was Citigroup's choice given to Biden.

In any case I think Trump will fire JD Vance and chose another VP, or he better.

He chose him when he thought Biden would stay in the race
JD is a Trumpster, remember how when Trump would give a press conference but first Mike Pence would stand next to him and say oh Mr President you did this, and you did that you did a great job Mr President thank you. Remember that dikk sucking?
JD is sure to do it too, that's why he was chosen because he'll back anything Trump will do.

But now that Biden dropped out JD don't make any sense anymore. JD offers nothing strategically.
So his best bet is to let him go and choose someone that will help expand his base.
What makes you think they're going to drop Vance?