JD Vance really is not good at this

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

:dead: Mans wasn't ready for politics. All that bark and MAGAt babble only to be the entire laughingstock of the entire election. At least Romney had quotable and a somewhat tolerable legacy.

This dude's contribution to life will be a cum staining couch fukking cuck with a senile broken shyt diaper having crooked failed businessman and WOAT president, and a voter base that couldn't screw a light bulb in unison .

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I'd get up and vote if this guy ran for president against Trump. He seems more genuine and competent than whatever is in this political climate of comedians.

Him and Newsom is an automatic vote for me. I like my politicians cut the bullshyt and keep it a buck.

At the end of the day, it's either Kamala or a dying bloated pedo corpse :francis:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Yup they're DEI hires until you need them.

But actually the Black lady is a DEI hire literally she was made to stand there so it looks better when he criticizes Kamala.

They might legit fumble this and I'd love to hear the spin.

Trump would probably try another j6 if he loses.
Oh I definately think white people are gonna do something if THEY lose this. Mind you, Trump represents white supremacy. He loses, White supremacy loses.