JD Vance : If I have to create stories so that the media actually pays attention to the suffering of the people then that's what I'm going to do

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
He’s still going in

"I've heard about a dozen things from my constitutents, 10 of them are verifiable and confirmable" - completely vague regarding what those 10 things actually are. They're obviously not Haitian migrants eating dogs and cats or he would have blasted that info everywhere.

"A couple of them we have direct firsthand accounts" - So only TWO of those dozen things were firsthand accounts?

"for example, migrants abducting geese at the local park and slaughtering and eating them." - He grew up in fukking Appalachia yet he wants to talk like this is the first time he's heard of someone eating a goose that came from a public space.

Stories about "Two migrants ate a goose! Oh the humanity!" would not have told us the slightest thing regarding how we should change our policies. No one would care.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
peice of shyt.

UKVu0t8.gif

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Wow.... that's crazy to say. What a fukking idiot
:skip:
Trump taught them lying is alright.
Also they know that L is coming so they don't care anymore. They won't admit it out loud but that debate plus trump backing out of later ones is a white flag. They were already skatingon thin ice.
The media loves to tell you the numbers are neck and neck but won't explain how 45's numbers are stagnant and have very little variance. Which is as good as always being in the negative.

These folks know they are in trouble.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
The worst vice president candidate of all time

this cheetos fakkit really picked up an internet personality to be his general

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The Big Lie for 2024. It's time for the media to stop treating them like they're anything other than a campaign of racism and hate. Don't bring them on, hoping you can push them to denounce their lies, because they won't; they don't care. They use these appearances to further spread their racist hate, and the media shouldn't give them the platform.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We need to take off the gloves and label all Trump supporters as pieces of shyt with zero remorse at this point.
I can't fukk with a Trump supporter in real life. At 2016 and even 2020 I would have given people the benefit of doubt. But now in 2024 with everything we know its inexcusable to support this man.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
I can't fukk with a Trump supporter in real life. At 2016 and even 2020 I would have given people the benefit of doubt. But now in 2024 with everything we know its inexcusable to support this man.
I called Trump supporters pieces of shyt publicly on my Facebook and told them to stand on the p*ssy ass square. Not one responded yet.

Last edited:

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Trump taught them lying is alright.
Also they know that L is coming so they don't care anymore. They won't admit it out loud but that debate plus trump backing out of later ones is a white flag. They were already skatingon thin ice.
The media loves to tell you the numbers are neck and neck but won't explain how 45's numbers are stagnant and have very little variance. Which is as good as always being in the negative.

These folks know they are in trouble.
Yep. They’re pouring the kerosene and about to light the match on the way out.