JD Vance : If I have to create stories so that the media actually pays attention to the suffering of the people then that's what I'm going to do

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
The only rational explanation is that this man is a Democrat Plant made to destroy Trump’s campaign from within. He is somehow even more reprehensible than Trump which is shocking.

Nah

There's a level of racism-white supremacy among the white college educated set that'd make your local Klansman slowly remove themselves from the conversation.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Their modus operandi is stochastic terrorism. They know that if they continue to bullshyt and lie, their armed and deranged followers will act. Just like with the great replacement conspiracy theories or Q anon. They've continued to say shyt like this knowing what it leads to and the media has to call it out.

This moron is continuing to parrot lies and angering people from the state that he should be trying to win.

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
that fake azz patriot basically said they have no problem lying and putting people's lives at risk to push their maga agenda.

but when we push back against maga on thecoli we get accused of fear mongering.
:smh:
Which is crazy because why is pushing back against bullshyt labeled fear mongering but they can go on national tv and accuse immigrants of eating cats and dogs and it’s not?

The world we live in:patrice:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Their modus operandi is stochastic terrorism. They know that if they continue to bullshyt and lie, their armed and deranged followers will act. Just like with the great replacement conspiracy theories or Q anon. They've continued to say shyt like this knowing what it leads to and the media has to call it out.

This moron is continuing to parrot lies and angering people from the state that he should be trying to win.

Will the Proud Boys inspect hairlines or ask about geneology before they start harassing blacks in that community?

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Shapiro called him a pick me :mjlol:

And all we hear in the media is how broke these crackkkas in middle america are they dont need more attention they need to get their shyt together instead of following these fear mongering fakkits who aint gonna do shyt for nobody but themselves.
They never learn. They gonna remain toothless in the trailer park being they cousin babydaddy

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
The only rational explanation is that this man is a Democrat Plant made to destroy Trump’s campaign from within. He is somehow even more reprehensible than Trump which is shocking.
I’m sure we’d wish that were the case but really it’s just people being idiots and just thinking they can and should lie to get what they want.

Thats why I don’t like America in particular. It’s not like liars and thieves don’t exist in other places, some areas even worse. But, with America, it’s very hypocritical when compared with the values expressed. And, if there’s enough capital produced in an endeavor, the foul will be overlooked or attributed to “nature”.

Peak white privilege in the political spectrum.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
I find this guy to be even more reprehensible and vile than trump, he has no integrity whatsoever went from calling trump america hitler to now spewing white supremacist talking points line by line, this ticket is the most anti black white supremacist presidential ticket in modern political history, shame on any black person supporting this political party. The scumbag feels he is beyond reproach and cant even answer the questions , he belongs no where near the whitehouse

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
Sadly he will still be relevant because he will still be a US Senator. So he will be able to continue to say wild things in interviews and on the US Senate floor. All while doing nothing for the people he serves.

Still doesn't take away from what I said. The same way Sarah Palin was the running mate for the losing team and still was involved in politics after the fact, she too is just a foot note in history whose biggest highlight was being the running mate for the losing team ( like how JD Vance will be) while the Black person went on to be historically bigger as president of the United States.