JD Vance accuses Black immigrants of eating White people's pets - UPDATE: Trump doubles down on the debate stage!

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Think of how much easier it would be to come up with good policies instead of making up stupid ass stories.

Nah, Republicans struggle to come up with good policies because their actual wants (helping CEOs and rich people) don't do anything for their actual base (struggling white folk). That's why all they have to run on is lower taxes, culture wars, and lies.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
this isn’t too far removed from them saying black men are raping your white women.

in fact, i’d argue the implication is there.

:sas2:
There was a white woman doing this exact thing at the town meeting the right-wing are using to push this. She claimed she's only 95 pounds and wouldn't be able to defend herself against them. You know what that means.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
JD Vance acknowledged he had no actual evidence and yet doubled down on the anti-Haitian shyt anyway.

Notice that he didn't say he had heard a single first-hand account - it was people saying it had happened to their "neighbor's pets" or "wildlife".

Saying "neighbor's pets" is basically just admitting that they're repeating rumors they heard. And JD Vance is from drug-addled Appalachia but he's going to be upset about poor people who eat wildlife? :laff:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
shyt, the racism in the second part of JD Vance's tweet was even worse.

"Do you know what's confirmed? That a child was murdered by a Haitian migrant who had no right to be here. That local health services have been overwhelmed. That communicable diseases--like TB and HIV--have been on the rise. That local schools have struggled to keep up with newcomers who don't know English. That rents have risen so fast that many Springfield families can't afford to put a roof over their head."

The child died in a car accident, he wasn't "murdered", the immigrant is the car accident was legal, he didn't have "no right to be here", no local people are getting TB or HIV from fukking Haitians, and none of the shyt he just said has ANYTHING to do with his initial lies about cat-eating.

He literally ran with the "Black people are violent" troupe AND the "Black people carry disease" troupe AND the "Black immigrants are coming to replace the good White people" troupe AND basically said, "Any lie I tell about immigrants is okay if I think immigrants are bad". Basically admitting that he's not even trying to identify actual problems, he's just shytting on immigrants.

Mega

Superstar
Daps
There was a white woman doing this exact thing at the town meeting the right-wing are using to push this. She claimed she's only 95 pounds and wouldn't be able to defend herself against them. You know what that means.
I knew she was lying through her teeth when I seen that video. Sickening.

Last edited:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
How are you illegal if you are granted amnesty?

On the one hand they are saying that Kamala granted amnesty for refugees, on the other hand they are saying that they are illegal. They say "we are not against immigrants, are against illegal immigrants" but also say "we are also against the means with which you make (non-white) immigrants legal". I fukking hate this people :snoop:.

The only difference between them and Ukrainians is... you can guess :unimpressed:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Crazy to remember that JD Vance's wife is Usha Bala Chilukuri, a practicing Hindu, and they were blessed by an immigrant Hindu pandit in their wedding ceremony. And Donald Trump's wife is Melanija Knavs, a Slovenian immigrant who originally came to the USA on a falsified work visa, not to mention his mother was an immigrant as well and he regularly hired illegal immigrants to work on his building projects and golf courses while also important hundreds of Eastern European immigrants to staff Mar-a-Lago.

It's almost as if they don't actually hate immigrants, just people of a certain skin color.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Crazy to remember that JD Vance's wife is Usha Bala Chilukuri, a practicing Hindu, and they were blessed by an immigrant Hindu pandit in their wedding ceremony. And Donald Trump's wife is Melanija Knavs, a Slovenian immigrant who originally came to the USA on a falsified work visa, not to mention his mother was an immigrant as well and he regularly hired illegal immigrants to work on his building projects and golf courses while also important hundreds of Eastern European immigrants to staff Mar-a-Lago.

It's almost as if they don't actually hate immigrants, just people of a certain skin color.
You can add Elon Musk in there too.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You can add Elon Musk in there too.

Yup. There's a talk where Musk's brother admits they came here as illegal immigrants and Musk looks horrified and tries to clean it up immediately.

We can also add Ted Cruz to that group too, who is another one of the main people sharing the meme.