Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Yo look at this one:

Breh I have blood relatives in Chicago. My best friend who got me through Calculus was car jacked and murdered visiting his own parents and siblings back home in Chicago. He was at Duke Med school .

It should be easy to find a Duke medical school student who was killed in Chicago, right? I can't find it. I would think it would be a big deal at Duke if one of their students got murdered and that would be found online.

It also happened to my cousin's fiancee and a good friend of mine. My cousin's fiancee was robbed and bleed out a block off campus.

He was an easy going guy and him being white I always told him you at Temple a school in the neighborhood. I told him to be sure and keep a dummy wallet on you and ya real info in ya sock..

I can't find a Temple student killed in a mugging that meets that description either.

My next door neighbors kid was murdered last yr during Father's Day.

Breh been dealing with a lot of murder recently.

The data will say that by enlarge my Black American folk don't value education and we don't have fathers. Both are lies my folks have their post undergrad degree.

Okay I just threw that one in for the :lolbron:

"By enlarge"? "post undergrad degree"? This kid claims to be in graduate school raised by rich college-educated parents in a fancy white hood and an expert in 200 things yet he makes THOSE kind of ridiculous errors?

Last edited:
Daps
Breh said some bullshyt to me this morning. I thought, "Goddamn, I've seen this same guy say bullshyt a lot. There's a pattern here." I had to take my wife to LAC-USC (minor issue, nothing to worry about) and companions ain't allowed inside for appointments so I had a bunch of time to kill, so I do some basic searches and just start quoting everything.

:pachaha:

I'm glad your wife is okay, bro. Are they restricting hospital access cause of cozypox?

Pillmattic

Banned
Daps
Ahhh shyt it’s going down

Well it was fun coli loved chopping it up with everyone while I had the chance

But Just know one thing about me and I do not care how ppl take it for real and I’ve never changed my stance on this shyt

PPP fraud is a complete excuse to turn good hard working Americans who where just trying to figure stuff out in the mix of all the confusion and chaos and it was honestly a victimless crime that never hurt anybody and I’ll continue despite what happens to pray for the good folks accused of such acts

And South America is still a lovely country and I’ll never change my mind on that

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
It ain’t like rhakim was doing some intensive sleuthing. You don’t have to pay that close attention to realize something wasn’t right. I’m on mobile 90% of the time so avatars and handles often escape me but this dude’s posts are so outlandish and implausible :duck: that i couldn’t help but notice. Mf talking about his people marched in Selma w/ Dr. King and shyt. And that he’s an alumnus of an HBCU in the south (one he’s yet to name) while also attending a PWI in the midwest. Choose ONE, motherfukker. All while invoking “45” as he so lovingly referred to Trump. He can get all the fukk out the way with that bullshyt:camby:

THE QUESTION IS, WOULD U SIT DOWN N COMPILE ALL HIS POSTS IN ORDER TO COME WIT AN ANALYTICAL ASSESSMENT THAT RIVALS MOST TECH EXECS POWERPOINT PRESENTATIONS?

hatealot

Banned
Daps
To be honest, he sounds like some rich kid who believes everything he does is of great importance and he relies heavily on other people reputations and associations because he hasnt did anything for himself yet. Everything was handed to him

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ahhh shyt it’s going down

Well it was fun coli loved chopping it up with everyone while I had the chance

But Just know one thing about me and I do not care how ppl take it for real and I’ve never changed my stance on this shyt

PPP fraud is a complete excuse to turn good hard working Americans who where just trying to figure stuff out in the mix of all the confusion and chaos and it was honestly a victimless crime that never hurt anybody and I’ll continue despite what happens to pray for the good folks accused of such acts

And South America is still a lovely country and I’ll never change my mind on that
did you just fukk up and post on your alias?:jbhmm:

time to shut it down. these 2022 posters be having 5 accounts and shyt.

ban them all :hubie:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I'm glad your wife is okay, bro.

It's nothing big, has been a huge life disruption in terms of work and shyt but nothing life-threatening or that will cause permanent harm. But this was our 5th long-ass day at the hospital in the last month after an overnight stay the month before. Annoying as fukk cause we never know how long it's gonna take and we just want to get this thing over with so we can get on with life. I'm not even supposed to be in this country right now so everything is on hold.

Are they restricting hospital access cause of cozypox?

Nah, it's still Covid restrictions. In the emergency room they let one person help so that's fine, if they got a room overnight you can visit during visiting hours, but if you have an outpatient visit then only the visitor is allowed in. If it's a kid's appointment one parent can come but not both.

I've been dealing with this too many fukking times this year. :unimpressed: