Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Bruh def sounds like a racist 4channer imitating a Black person

Which is what @imfromthesouthside sounded like too.

* both of them had a crazy range of stories about themselves and their friends/family in a very short amount of time
* both of them would tell stories that make Black folk look bad
* both of them claimed "both sides" but then would openly say they want Republicans to beat Democrats in the actual elections

And on top of that their writing pattern has the exact same cadence. I mean the same grammatical structures and sentence structures. Like I would 100% believe it if you told me the exact same person was behind both accounts.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Which is what @imfromthesouthside sounded like too.

* both of them had a crazy range of stories about themselves and their friends/family in a very short amount of time
* both of them would tell stories that make Black folk look bad
* both of them claimed "both sides" but then would openly say they want Republicans to beat Democrats in the actual elections

And on top of that their writing pattern has the exact same cadence. I mean the same grammatical structures and sentence structures. Like I would 100% believe it if you told me the exact same person was behind both accounts.
It's fukked up but bruh is entertaining:russ:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
what about me? i had to have "lived" in like 40 cities over a hundred years if you add it up and ya'll never noticed :mjcry:

In seriousness lot of people move around, it's the way this guy claims every fukking city in every thread as "his" city and speaks authoritatively like he owns it. Somehow he has a deep attachment, community roots, and land ownership in Philly, Detroit, Atlanta, Alabama, Nashville, Virginia, Jersey, and Massachusetts when he's not taking one of his regular annual vacations to Utah, Montana, Idaho, Colorado, Maine, Mississippi, Chicago, New York, British Columbia, and Tahoe....but he can also speak authoritatively on Washington D.C. cause he worked there and Oakland cause he has fam there and Los Angeles cause he knows cops there and Arizona cause his brother left for there and Nigeria cause his uncle is from there and who knows how many other spots of his I missed. And NONE of those are the place he lives now.

And all that by the time he was an undergrad.

Last edited:

Joe Budden

Banned
Daps
I say a lot of cappin ass shyt on here for jokes. In fact I don’t think anyone takes me seriously ever.

I make it pretty easy to sift through my bullshyt. Mr. @Jcotton1 on the hand hand seems to have created a in-depth script for each scenario.

The other day breh got upset with me and told me to keep Detroit out my mouth. He later edited the post to something else.

:mjlol:

Last edited:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
200.gif

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
In seriousness lot of people move around, it's the way this guy claims every fukking city in every thread as "his" city and speaks authoritatively like he owns it. Somehow he has a deep attachment, community roots, and land ownership in Philly, Detroit, Atlanta, Alabama, Nashville, Virginia, and Massachusetts when he's not taking one of his regular annual vacations to Utah, Montana, Idaho, Colorado, Maine, Mississippi, Chicago, New York, British Columbia, and Tahoe....but he can also speak authoritatively on Washington D.C. cause he worked there and Oakland cause he has fam there and Los Angeles cause he knows cops there and Arizona cause his brother left for there and Nigeria cause his uncle is from there and who knows how many other spots of his I missed. And NONE of those are the place he lives now.

And all that by the time he was an undergrad.
okay maybe i wasn't as detailed as him but the shyt was saying LITERALLY didn't add up. i was TRYING to get caught for the laughs, he just talking about visiting some of those places or having family with property... i "LIVED" EVERY WHERE and no one noticed :why: this ain't even all of em
Some of my best years were lived in Charlotte. Me and my brother used to throw the football outside of Batesville Casket and ride bikes down Reames Rd.

I lived in Austin for 9 years.
Them weirdos clearly ain’t weird enough for their own good.
That place really ain’t for black people anyway.

I wouldnt go THAT far but I had my fair share of experience. Lived in Reno about 11 years. The Stone House off Plumb & Arlington slaps :takedat:

Yeah, I lived in Waco for 8 years. It's okay. The name gives it more hype than it's honestly worth.
It's not bad at all... It's just your average burger joint with an "edgy" name :manny:

Damn she's barely in her 30s with just a Bachelor's degree and a state senator. Impressive shyt. Looks like she's representing Memphis too, i lived out there for 16 years.

If I only knew :dwillhuh:

Listen man, I lived in Stillwater for 9 years. If you 'pawg' lovers THINK you're gonna find that there, have at it

I lived in Newark for 15 years, not too far from this spot. It's a bit rough but people in that neighborhood tend to be outside and know each other.

I lived in Denver for 6 years -- it wasn't bad
Fort Collins for 8 years -- HATED IT
Pueblo for 3 years -- forgettable

I lived in Milwaukee for a decade... they hell out there :laff: a lotta Chicago transplants. I lived 7 years out there but the city has a way of hardening you like New York where I also lived for 15 years.

More like somebody shooting at their feet :milol: I lived in Chicago for 8 years tho, them muhfukkas be jiggin tho

I lived in Montreal for a decade. Too young to really go out tho :francis:

hell yeah. i lived in Portland for 14 years, Seattle for 9 years, and Port Angeles for two...
WORST YEARS OF MY LIFE :snoop:

Last edited: