Then we party like the sun don't set "

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Just like @imfromthesouthside, this @Jcotton1 breh claims he's a "both sides" or "independent" guy. But EVERY time he mentions conservatives it's in a positive light, and EVERY time he mentions liberals he's shytting on them:

Only talks nicely about Trump:

Trump personally was good in my line of our family business. He stood on business. Hell he even freed some of the mavens Kodak a few others of the rap communitay shouldn't rap stand be grateful? :manny::why:
Old heads and young brehs crying at least we got Trump out but don't see their own favorite party bringing in other groups across the way giving them licenses, stipends etc.
A lot of these dudes still hurt cause of what 45 said. It hurt them internally they've always felt like a outcast.
Ski road in LA would like to have a word with u. Don't talk about homelessness. LA is what Trump spoke on. It's a west coast crap hole. Gang banging senior citizens. I know a few LA pd they keep it blunt.
[Republican] Chief Craig was a good breh during his time as told by my relatives. OP sounds like a mack and Bewick poster. OG couldn't jump off and put his true political feelings out there. City council is still trash sadly.
I keep a few karens around like most do straps. Karen's and Ken will save ya property and your life.:whew::salute:

Thinks Biden is terrible and we need to get him out, often by using "Black crime" as the reason:

All this lawlessness is what many voted for. Young liberal woke alphabet cacs were cool with voting for reform. Sending dangerous criminals back to working class black neighborhoods. In these historically working class areas where u have retired elders whom are sitting ducks who cannot leave behind the bullets nor the car jackings. Mass shootings happen every damn day.

Folk can bury their heads in the sand , blame cacs online yet walking outside says different. It's a Philly store but mass shootings ie 4 or more people happen in the A also. I know it's tough for some to see this yet they think it's some lone man yet when one pulling the trigger looks like us.
Dude has done a terrible job.

I feel someone else can do a better job. I don't feel like being nagged into voting for what we have now. Harris going on some hip hop radio station saying she was playing 2 Pac music does nothing for me. Policy wise I saw nothing for me personally in their campaign. I can vote at my polling place no problems.
I know folk black, white and other upset about how things are. Gas prices for many is an issue. Everyone can't buy an electric car. Even if u do buy an electric car I'm sure your electric bill will go up.

Grandpa nor his cabinet ain't all he is cracked up to be. As a future husband/ dad I can't vote for this again.
I'm not some liberal cac you can miss me with your tatics .
Him and Lebron's cringe worthy takes on geopolitics. That's clearly not their lane.
Hell [for Kamala harris] Howard was what going to the zoo is for white folks to her. Hell like I tell my good friend's girl soon to be wife, I wouldn't even claim that chick keeping it PC as per the rules. She was a redbone so exotic enough every breh on campus wanted to see what's good yet she got to go incognegero and get a deep deep first hand account for 4 yrs.

I'm sure in D.C. she's stayed away from her normal look. While In political white circles claimed exotic talking about her mother and father while gaining model negro Access. Just leaping from tree to tree using and throwing away until she's found enough money, family Pedigree that's she's comfortable with. Like OG Kevin Samuels and any breh or man with long paper will tell you looking to marry up is real like a fatal disease.
I lived around the super liberals upper crust parents back East for highschool. They not standing for this liberal crime wave.
I'm talking about what the Dems did as a whole that is staying on topic. Trump personally was good in my line of our family business. He stood on business. Hell he even freed some of the mavens Kodak a few others of the rap communitay shouldn't rap stand be grateful? :manny::why:

Illegals are apart of the covo nationally in the real world. We know the bay is a den of iniquity currently.
An article from a super liberal e zine. Thanks playa :ehh:
My big brother's classmate and his a wife did well enough to buy a place on the Upper East side of NYC. They already have plain clothes leos and ex military folk doing security. I try and tell these yutes.
You mean Cali been soft on crime. Hell y'all governor is soft and see through. It's looks like a murderous war zone smash and grabs, follow home robbery . You mean people get damn highschool and college degrees behind bars. Y'all keep welcoming new neighbors from the border.
How about you put stop killing bill boards around Chicago :francis::comeon::mjpls:

Then again he's always hated Dems:

Ole good ole Slick Willy way back in the day screwed us with NAFTA. He was gassing the base up cause he didn't inhale on the stoner side and cause he played the sax, loved some gospel bird and sweet tea. Many admins have been punting the football away for years.

This problem has been going on for several decades real talk pre Slick Willy. In my view he just put the final nail in the coffin and set it on fire.

shyts on people who participated in the 2020 Floyd protests

Yet these same friends of mine voted , cried and marched for this lawlessness in the summer of 20. I only feel bad cause they have a baby now. They are Berkeley grads and still did this. Academically smart but real life they made questionable choices aka smart dummies . Poor baby I pray he gets to see many birthdays. With goofy parents like he has it wouldn't shock me if they would let an ex con come live with them.
2020 led to all this u idiot. You clearly are not thinking just running off emotion like the broad that raise you.

O great I'm white :ohhh: thanks didn't know the creator made me white at birth.
That was implied and understood during the summer of 2020. I'm not some fox news dude. I'm not even a liberal . I'm objective I see things for what they are. I'm sorry I don't wanna join the grown up blood or crips or Ms -13s
I've lived around the parents in these historically well off still in 2022 lilly white enclaves being the only black family here. These parents of these they wouldn't dare have a white criminal in their neighborhood. They wouldn't march neither.

Posts from "AK Nation News", a far-right propaganda source that posts shyt like why Floyd, Arbery, Taylor, etc. deserved it

6 shootings where is the national outrage from CNN and Fox and Black Twitter

Nothing just a breh who found a lane just like any rappers. I just find his content funny cause he speaks facts. We do need a crime bill. Like I tell my tenants to be aware this ain't the suburbs.

He does group zoom calls with LEO to discuss Black people getting fukked up by police

The officer did right. My leo friends and family we had a zoom discussion on this. It was funny hearing the raw views and hearing their pov.
If cops make an arrest it looked at as racist by individuals on the ground especially in San Fran. Hell I've seen the same in Philly
Bail the whole 9.
I have a cousin that is a judge and another cuz his brother is a cop in Brooklyn We talk about this like normal intelligent brehs.

And he's a BIG crime bill guy:

If this tragedy doesn't say we need a national crime bill I don't know what to tell you.

R.I.P and Condolences to that brehs family.

As a future parent/husband I do support a crime bill. I stand on it and don't apologize for it.
Push come to shove we gonna get another crime bill . It won't bother me none . I know folk leo captains judges etc .

I live where some are uncomfortable and don't feel welcomed . Good luck to all. :myman::mjpls:
We do need a crime bill. Like I tell my tenants to be aware this ain't the suburbs.
I've already told my folk who make decisions. They know we need a crime bill for the parents and teens. If ur kid is out here killing, stealing etc u should pay. They don't think grandpa n chief will make it a priority.
Seattle is different. Y'all have cac junkies.

. We are talking about a majority Black city like the crib and like ours..

That's understandable. I said from the gate anything to help with taxes is a given. I also said let's not act like crime hasn't been a long term problem pre that fateful summer. We like to stick our head in the damn ground when it comes to crime.

Well off White folk ain't playing with no reform and that other stuff. They will make permanent changes. Do I find it problematic? Heck naw many of us love the victim Olympics . These Ceo employees have families whom have been Carjacked . I breezed through stop and frisk . This crime bill when it comes won't be a problem for me.
See jackass the clip proves that we need either a national crime bill or the parents of these wayward teens to be locked up. Hell I have a cousin who is in military boarding school cause he wouldn't act normal.
I don't care what happened in 92 I wasn't around. I wasn't outside back in 20 upset or crying to my Leo family at all.

Do these look like individuals who will come to the program? Get their GED and a trade?

Last edited:
Daps
damn…I actually dapped up one of his lies earlier :gucci:
He claims to be in the same circle with G. Bush daughter n that she is of the market(she's a hoe) and couldn't stop talking about how great that family is :snoop:.

So I had to tell him that none of that is true and this was the response I got

no one lucky enough to reach the highest office is clean you idiot.

Tell that to your girl or your mother. I just gave u a simple answer. Go play in traffic.

Bragging I'm just speaking facts. Hell I know if I were ya favorite rapper talking about a Goyard bag and a broad with a 50in azz you would love me .

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He claims to be in the same circle with G. Bush daughter n that she is of the market(she's a hoe) and couldn't stop talking about how great that family is :snoop:.

So I had to tell him that none of that is true and this was the response I got

I dapped some wild shyt he said about being in the country music business…I figured who would make some shyt up about that…I forgot it’s the internet tho lmao smh