Jayne don't leave

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
200w.gif

I knew there where posters that gave you a hard time but i didn't realize it was that deep. I understand now & I support your choice. Just don't be away too long.

OH_b_s.gif

Or I'm waking you up with pans singing you a song. I've done it before. Don't make me do it again. I'll get even hide your left shoe and make you have to buy a whole new pair. You just bring yourself back.

The5thLetter

Meow
Supporter
Daps
@Athenna @The5thLetter @Regine Hunter @Ol' Otis @GoldCoastSaint @GibsonES @ATearInMyEye @Milk N Cookies @Dray5K @Phoenix_Knightly23 @Yusuke

I wanted tell yall thank you for everything. I'm just really tired of explaining my life so ppl won't harass me here. I've been going thru this for almost 3 years. My story hasn't changed. A lot of these folks I never seen or don't know and they not only hate/dislike me/want to disrespect me/exclude me from everything but shame everyone (male and female) who even talks to me casually. I treat to be cool with everyone unless they give a reason. Then I just don't fukk with them at all. I'm tired of all the threads getting derailed and the constant shade for reason.

I'm not a quitter. I asked for my request to be disregarded but I do need a little break. Ill update the rtg but that's about it for a while.
I understand. Glad you're not totally leaving tho :hug:

EARFQUAKE

šŸ„°
Supporter
Daps
i don't know @Jayne, or her story but don't let these loser bots run you away or at least let us know how to stay in touch off the board.

They need to bring groups back, I'm about to throw a fit forreal forreal. I like the females waaaaaaaaaaay more than I like the males and some of these fools don't need to see everything we talk about because they don't understand.

It's 2016 and they're still afraid of gay marriage like it directly effects them :mindblown:

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of SolaceāœŒ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
They need to bring groups back, I'm about to throw a fit forreal forreal. I like the females waaaaaaaaaaay more than I like the males and some of these fools don't need to see everything we talk about because they don't understand.

It's 2016 and they're still afraid of gay marriage like it directly effects them :mindblown:
It's like 15-20 posters that bytch about homosexuality:comeon:

Utilize the ignore feature..

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
@Jayne is a good poster. Don't let the losers of this board piss you off because they are terrible people. Some people need to put things in God's hands and stop trolling people due to them not agreeing with that person. I never seen Jayne attack anyone, losers need to chill and fall back.

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Y'all said I didn't like nikkas who pretend to be women. I never said I dislike nikkas who pretend to be women. I said the content was odd not that I dislike it.

You really trying hard to make this thread about you..

Something on your mind booboo?

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I just recently saw 2 threads of you wanting to leave the site. Why? Don't run off because of bytch nikkas and jealous posters this isn't high school

You got to learn how to stand on your feet instead of running away if shyt gets rough. You already explained you're situation to these ppl when you didn't have to and that should be enough just do you and be on you're way.

Ria_21

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Yorkshire
Don't people have anything else to do with their time but to bash a stranger? My goodness, I don't know u Jayne but I enjoy your threads. I think it's good to take a break from this site from time to time, if you need to talk you can pm me. :smile: