Jayne don't leave

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
I don't agree or disagree. I'm.just pointing out that's a nikka and nikkas are flirting with a nikka.
That is a corny stance. Be a man and have conviction, dont be on the fence:mjlol:

Its obvious you dont like Jayne because she is a tg so why come into this thread?

Youre like the atheists that argue and talk about religion nonstop, or a st0rmfr0nt cac that hates blacks but constantly talks about black people

Just answer this question, why are you wasting your time in this thread?

Im astounded at your "logic" or lackthereof :gucci:

Last edited:

The5thLetter

Meow
Supporter
Daps
So you dont agree with the transgender lifestyle? Thats what it sounds like youre saying, just asking cuz Ive never seen your posts before:yeshrug:

I don't agree or disagree. I'm.just pointing out that's a nikka and nikkas are flirting with a nikka.
That's your prerogative but this isn't the thread nor the section for this @Raava get him outta here please

Daps
That is a corny stance. Be a man and have conviction, dont be on the fence:mjlol:

Its obvious you dont like Jayne because she is a ts so why come into this thread?

Youre like the atheists that argue and talk about religion nonstop, or a st0rmfr0nt cac that hates blacks but constantly talks about black people

Just answer this question, why are you wasting your time in this thread?

Im astounded at your "logic" or lackthereof :gucci:
It's odd to me that nikkas flirt with males while regarding themselves as heterosexual I point that out y'all mistake that for something personal.

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
It's odd to me that nikkas flirt with males while regarding themselves as heterosexual I point that out y'all mistake that for something personal.
But you obviously dont like or respect Jayne, so why are you in this thread??

If anything you would be glad she was in lurk mode and avoided this thread and went to bed happy

You sound like you just like drama tbh

The5thLetter

Meow
Supporter
Daps
Censoring me isn't going to give that nikka a vagina or protect you from contracting the h.i.v. from a dishonest undercover fakkit.
you claim to not like trans but hopped in a thread abt one in a section for women, at 1am mind you. you seem to be the dishonest undercover faq. I don't find myself in threads where I claim to not like the content. you seem to not be able to stay away from it. strange indeed :scust: