Jayne don't leave

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
@Jayne please dm me your kik so we can stay in touch.
or if you still decide to join us on tc we can talk there.

don't be a stranger :mjcry:

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
@Athenna @The5thLetter @Regine Hunter @Ol' Otis @GoldCoastSaint @GibsonES @ATearInMyEye @Milk N Cookies @Dray5K @Phoenix_Knightly23 @Yusuke

I wanted tell yall thank you for everything. I'm just really tired of explaining my life so ppl won't harass me here. I've been going thru this for almost 3 years. My story hasn't changed. A lot of these folks I never seen or don't know and they not only hate/dislike me/want to disrespect me/exclude me from everything but shame everyone (male and female) who even talks to me casually. I treat to be cool with everyone unless they give a reason. Then I just don't fukk with them at all. I'm tired of all the threads getting derailed and the constant shade for reason.

I'm not a quitter. I asked for my request to be disregarded but I do need a little break. Ill update the rtg but that's about it for a while.

Haven't known you for long and already like you. Hope you don't stray too far but take a break when necessary..This place can be taxing for most..

Malt-O-Meal

Banned
Daps
There's too many immature and miserable people on here and they want you to feel as bad as them. I don't understand the need to follow people around and bash them, it's unnecessary especially considering how low key you are on here. Anyways, this place can get overwhelming and annoying at times. I totally understand taking a break or leaving. Good luck and enjoy life @Jayne.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Finally read this thread to the full extent (i've been trying harder and harder with each day to stay away from here), with all the fukk shyt and immature negativity on this site it's good to know there's a sizable amount of positive support on here. This is needed and I hope it grows larger in due time.

I'd say leave because honestly a majority of the board dosen't deserve such good people. It's the internet and all but at our age it takes a special type of scumbag to really get off of the type of shyt people say on here. Glad you are staying and giving me one more reason to lurk.

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
I swear breh....
DR2UgAs0.gif

@Jayne Stay Strong...:ufdup: