Jay z vs Drake what happened

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I believe this. But Bey shouldn’t have issues with Drake as he’s given her some of her best songs

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m a Hov fan. It’s obvious that he been stopped fukkin with drake since that Rolling Stones debacle.

He stood with meek, Pusha, and now Kendrick. He really don’t fuk with Drake at all

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
You can draw a diagram and Hov is the key figure in Drake’s beefs going back to 2015.

I still do carry the suspicion that Not Like Us is entire juiced by media execs to get Drake out of here. Theres legit insider industry evidence Nas was even in the room when the Pusha disses got recorded. Thats alll Hov/Roc Nation camp.

Roc Nation didn’t even want 50 at the superbowl:

We gotta stop ignoring this shyt. Hov been knew about all these moves. He’s the central figure of all of these.

Do your research. This is from 2017:

Hov was backing meek via Roc Nation when Drake and Meek were beefing.

Hov has BEEN masterminding shyt against Drake. I dont know why yall refuse to accept this.

Down to Drake not even joining Tidal and going with Apple Music.

Charlamagne has been talking about this too.

When NLU dropped, Charlemagne hopped on Ak’s stream and confirmed that there is a conspiracy against Drake going back many years and I wish people would chase that down and clarify it.

temp-Image8v-Bup-U.avif

temp-Image-Bn-O0an.avif

temp-Imagee3oz-Fs.avif

temp-Imagehx-Sy-Bs.avif

temp-Imageim-Ar6-H.avif

temp-Image-Jb-Ay-Vn.avif

temp-Imagejvpa-D1.avif

temp-Image-Ka2-Ku2.avif

temp-Image-LUCi8-M.avif

temp-Imagezqdly-Q.avif

f58fb284cb0b41dba2c5ffae5a4f66ea_xl.jpg

super-bowl-lvii-kansas-city-chiefs-v-philadelphia-eagles.jpg

45091375-9760159-image-a-47_1625562307257.jpg

EgTay_zWkAcbF_4.jpg

72549953-12235329-Relaxing_Rapper_Jay_Z_53_was_seen_relaxing_with_Jack_on_a_grand_-a-113_1687820883641.jpg

Jay was still dissing Drake about that deal Drake got:

Still got Jack Dorsey throwing shots:

This is an industry assassination against Drake. I dont know what to tell yall. This song still being juiced by streaming and billboard is key here.

The fact they’re gonna take a diss song to the Grammys just undermines what type of game we’re playing here.

The thread was created at 2:05pm and you want us to believe you typed all this out, inserting various tweets and images, by 2:08pm organically?

Word?

Three minutes?

Idk how much proof people need to see how fraudulent this account is. :yeshrug:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The thread was created at 2:05pm and you want us to believe you typed all this out, inserting various tweets and images, by 2:08pm organically?

Word?

Three minutes?

Idk how much proof people need to see how fraudulent this account is. :yeshrug:
I’ve shared this in parts over the years in different threads and compiled it for this thread directly.