Jay z vs Drake what happened

Timbs

All Star
Bushed
Daps
If I’m not lying then who cares how enthusiastic I am? This is just tone policing because you dont like the messenger.
Less is more the older you get, that's what I tell my cousin who heart reacts 20 of my pics in a row.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
now’s the time for Nicki, Wayne, and Drake to unite and finish what they started.
NWO-WrestleMania-reunion.jpg

Crumple

All Star
Daps
You can draw a diagram and Hov is the key figure in Drake’s beefs going back to 2015.

I still do carry the suspicion that Not Like Us is entire juiced by media execs to get Drake out of here. Theres legit insider industry evidence Nas was even in the room when the Pusha disses got recorded. Thats alll Hov/Roc Nation camp.

Roc Nation didn’t even want 50 at the superbowl:

We gotta stop ignoring this shyt. Hov been knew about all these moves. He’s the central figure of all of these.

Do your research. This is from 2017:

Hov was backing meek via Roc Nation when Drake and Meek were beefing.

Hov has BEEN masterminding shyt against Drake. I dont know why yall refuse to accept this.

Down to Drake not even joining Tidal and going with Apple Music.

Charlamagne has been talking about this too.

When NLU dropped, Charlemagne hopped on Ak’s stream and confirmed that there is a conspiracy against Drake going back many years and I wish people would chase that down and clarify it.

temp-Image8v-Bup-U.avif

temp-Image-Bn-O0an.avif

temp-Imagee3oz-Fs.avif

temp-Imagehx-Sy-Bs.avif

temp-Imageim-Ar6-H.avif

temp-Image-Jb-Ay-Vn.avif

temp-Imagejvpa-D1.avif

temp-Image-Ka2-Ku2.avif

temp-Image-LUCi8-M.avif

temp-Imagezqdly-Q.avif

f58fb284cb0b41dba2c5ffae5a4f66ea_xl.jpg

super-bowl-lvii-kansas-city-chiefs-v-philadelphia-eagles.jpg

45091375-9760159-image-a-47_1625562307257.jpg

EgTay_zWkAcbF_4.jpg

72549953-12235329-Relaxing_Rapper_Jay_Z_53_was_seen_relaxing_with_Jack_on_a_grand_-a-113_1687820883641.jpg

Jay was still dissing Drake about that deal Drake got:

Still got Jack Dorsey throwing shots:

This is an industry assassination against Drake. I dont know what to tell yall. This song still being juiced by streaming and billboard is key here.

The fact they’re gonna take a diss song to the Grammys just undermines what type of game we’re playing here.

It's competition at the top.

When I get to compete at Jay Z's level it's Gon be different. Because I'm 42 and never cheated on a girlfriend in my life. I try to lead with my conscience while rhyming about decapitating wack ppl's heads.

Jay Z cheated on his wife. I don't have that type of blemish in my career or life's history.

Jokes aside, there's serious competition at the top - for profits. So many levels to it too.

Also it's wild how Jay Z scooped Kendrick under his wing.

Dr. Dre could have done that. If Dre doesn't rap, or produce much why was he cold shouldering even Nipsey who begged for his respect?

Nip learned to become his own Dre and he achieved that ten fold. Nipsey's legacy made alot of west coast legends trip out on their own wrecked legacies. It can easily happen over time.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It's competition at the top.

When I get to compete at Jay Z's level it's Gon be different. Because I'm 42 and never cheated on a girlfriend in my life. I try to lead with my conscience while rhyming about decapitating wack ppl's heads.

Jay Z cheated on his wife. I don't have that type of blemish in my career or life's history.

Jokes aside, there's serious competition at the top - for profits. So many levels to it too.

Also it's wild how Jay Z scooped Kendrick under his wing.

Dr. Dre could have done that. If Dre doesn't rap, or produce much why was he cold shouldering even Nipsey who begged for his respect?

Nip learned to become his own Dre and he achieved that ten fold.