Jay z vs Drake what happened

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Someone signs off on this stuff at that level.

Meek crashed out because something or someone ensured him that he’d be taken care of.

Then Pusha got the green light.

Then Kanye was openly attacking drake.

Then you got Jack Dorsey of all people acting like he’s Dame Dash himself against this ONE artist. Why?

Does no one ever think to clarify what the fukking goal is here?

It’s always been about eliminating Drake from the industry. Period.

Does no one think to ask where Hov stands in all of this? Like this ain’t some coincidence?

It’s just too obvious because it would reveal that drake wasn’t paranoid all this time.

Meek crashed out bc he was felt his career should have been bigger at the time. This was when he used to wild out bc Wale didn't re-tweet his album release and kendrick outsold him but he blamed hurricane sandy. And then QM was refusing to write him hits :heh:

I'm a Jigga stan but he definitely can pull some strings behind the scenes

What I don't understand is how Joe Budden and them are berating Drake for taking some special personalized deal with Lucien/UMG but simultaneously saying it's a secret cabal against Drake in the industry :patrice:

These bozos saying everything so no matter what happens they can claim to be right :skip:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Meek crashed out bc he was felt his career should have been bigger at the time. This was when he used to wild out bc Wale didn't re-tweet his album release and kendrick outsold him but he blamed hurricane sandy. And then QM was refusing to write him hits :heh:

I'm a Jigga stan but he definitely can pull some strings behind the scenes

What I don't understand is how Joe Budden and them are berating Drake for taking some special personalized deal with Lucien/UMG but simultaneously saying it's a secret cabal against Drake in the industry :patrice:

These bozos saying everything so no matter what happens they can claim to be right :skip:
You gotta remember. The reference tracks were out there. BEFORE the Meek diss even dropped, Pusha was Dissing drake for YEARS:

This is like 2010:

Screenshot-2024-09-08-at-16-33-19.png

Remember…J Cole said the industry wanted Cole to attack Drake on middle child:

Screenshot-2024-09-08-at-16-34-55.png

How many times do I have to spell this out?

Drake has been the target of this shyt for YEARS. Hov was trying to pull these strings for years.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
You gotta remember. The reference tracks were out there. BEFORE the Meek diss even dropped, Pusha was Dissing drake for YEARS:

This is like 2010:

Screenshot-2024-09-08-at-16-33-19.png

Remember…J Cole said the industry wanted Cole to attack Drake on middle child:

Screenshot-2024-09-08-at-16-34-55.png

How many times do I have to spell this out?

Drake has been the target of this shyt for YEARS. Hov was trying to pull these strings for years.

Man relax ✋️. Are you on the OVO street team :heh: ?

Nobody cares about p*ssy T. He used to do blatant disses on Wayne and Drake for years and then in interviews play dumb. That's how we know he got all the diss info from other sources (Jigga, L00nye, possibly Pharell)

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This really be the dumbest shyt ever.

How about Kendrick is gonna perform at the super bowl because he got the biggest song hip-hop has seen since "In Da Club". :wtf:

I guess that's too simple for y'all
Ask Keri HIlson what happens when you take an unsanctioned attack at the throne

Do yall not get it yet?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Man relax ✋️. Are you on the OVO street team :heh: ?

Nobody cares about p*ssy T. He used to do blatant disses on Wayne and Drake for years and then in interviews play dumb. That's how we know he got all the diss info from other sources (Jigga, L00nye, possibly Pharell)

The shift away from Drake by Jay Z is definitely interesting though

Drake taking a shot at Megan, siding with J Prince and then the Free Tory shyt sealed the deal IMO

He dropped a dance album (remember that?) right when Beyonce was coming back out...
Definitely, I agree, it was a concerted effort for sure.

I just think the narrative that the biggest mainstream rapper for the last 10 years being a victim of anything than his own hubris isn't accurate. Especially if it's true that the labels stepped in and stopped the bleeding for him.

I do find it interesting that zero rappers outside of 50, Game and Yachty stood up for Drake. I mean, everybody was pretty quiet about both sides, but barely anybody having anything to say on his behalf says a lot in multiple ways. You're also right about that.
Industry plant like I been saying

His people like who? Meg who Drake dissed for no damn reason :russ:
Beyonce lets Kendrick hop on that remix of America has a problem to attack drake way after the album dropped.

Bruh, they set this shyt up a LONG time ago

Then they get kendrick on the future song to go at drake

They BEEN wanted Drake outta here.

Hov has his fingerprints all over this.

Why are we playing games with this shyt? Yall see conspiracies everywhere but ignoring this.