Jay Z Plan Was Bigger Than Everyone Thought, Plans To Become Part TEAM OWNER! (3d chess moves)

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

DON MA MA

Midnight
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
lmao at a public figure being publicized being what you are made about

everything the NFL does is public you stupid ass c00n, once again this proves you are just mad a nikka to be mad at nikka, because you c00n ass envious shiftless ass sambo, kill yourself
I don't care if I get ban, I'ma get through you c00ns until you have nightmares of your shameless ways

I got warning for race baiting, but you got jews around disrespecting black women in threads, goddamn neo nazi trolls running rampant

all yall some c00ns ban me I don't care, its the truth that's why you mad because I put mirror to your face

nikka said I criticized it for being publicized lmao, now you juelzing times ten you sad ass hating ass geeche

Lmao you mad. Long ass post cause you dikk eatin'

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
If your kid has any ounce of musical talent better push them into that shyt

The shyt musicians can do that other entertainers can’t is crazy

@Kazuma Kuwabara are you saying musicians are more powerful than film and movie stars??

Why do you feel musicians can do other things entertainers can't?? Tom Cruise, Dwayne Johnson, Will Smith, etc, etc couldn't do the same thing??

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Every time he announced some shyt it don't hit like it should because he announced to early. Thats my point. Why not have this sealed air tight till it's confirmed he own what he actually own. So when it's all said and done nobody can spin shyt. Plenty of celebrities have their hands in MAJOR deals/moves and make sure it's kept in the dark for the same reason people on Jay ass. Press comes from his camp regarding alot of his major moves. Not that it's a problem, but he leaves room for people to put they own spin. It's unnecessary...
"Sealed air tight"

Breh do you know how many meetings and how many people are involved in deals like this? This isn't just 4 people shaking hands in a closed room.

Article in OP isn't even coming from jay

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
ucdimBuorNNnMs7JvFuuCKs__Rxwd7zbzgHJaAO3YxU.jpg

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Jay z has a lot more money than before. I’m pretty sure he can hit between 25-40 percent ownership.

Jay barely a billionaire and you think he can drop 40%...:russ::russ::russ:

That would literally all his worth

NFL team bidding start at 3 billion breh an that's for a whack team like the bengals..

Cowboys would sell for well over 10 Bill's