Jay Z Plan Was Bigger Than Everyone Thought, Plans To Become Part TEAM OWNER! (3d chess moves)

DON MA MA

Midnight
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
man the c00n energy is coming strong within yall

how is jay flaunting his moves when the media is the one reporting it because its news lmao

goddamn the hate and envy among blacks is pitiful

black american men are the most pitiful group of men on the planet and I'm disgusted to be apart of this shyt I got to move to motherland

goddamn, this whole situation opened my eyes to the psyche of black men in this country, I mean jay-z really bring that shyt out of nikkaz lmao

goddamn

Bro shut the fukk up with that c00n shyt. Nobody criticised his business moves. I criticised it being publicized. You sound like a c00n calling us pitiful when ain't no one said anything wrong bout what he actually doing. But why not move in silence.
Keep that emotional homo shyt. Crying over Jay-Z lol tf?

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
What's up with Jay and constantly flaunting his business moves?
Breh.. Jay is silent as hell with his business moves. You think the only times he's making moves is when shyt hits headlines? Like 2-3 business deals a year tops?

DON MA MA

Midnight
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
Breh.. Jay is silent as hell with his business moves. You think the only times he's making moves is when shyt hits headlines? Like 2-3 business deals a year tops?

Every time he announced some shyt it don't hit like it should because he announced to early. Thats my point. Why not have this sealed air tight till it's confirmed he own what he actually own. So when it's all said and done nobody can spin shyt. Plenty of celebrities have their hands in MAJOR deals/moves and make sure it's kept in the dark for the same reason people on Jay ass. Press comes from his camp regarding alot of his major moves. Not that it's a problem, but he leaves room for people to put they own spin. It's unnecessary...

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
If the team he’s attached to were to sign Kaep

The
full
would reach never seen before levels
This juelz smiley needs to be official.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
He would probably have to out together an owner ship group to limit his risk and gather enough capital.

He could be be majority owner tho depending on how he worked it out.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro shut the fukk up with that c00n shyt. Nobody criticised his business moves. I criticised it being publicized. You sound like a c00n calling us pitiful when ain't no one said anything wrong bout what he actually doing. But why not move in silence.
Keep that emotional homo shyt. Crying over Jay-Z lol tf?

lmao at a public figure being publicized being what you are made about

everything the NFL does is public you stupid ass c00n, once again this proves you are just mad a nikka to be mad at nikka, because you c00n ass envious shiftless ass sambo, kill yourself
I don't care if I get ban, I'ma get through you c00ns until you have nightmares of your shameless ways

I got warning for race baiting, but you got jews around disrespecting black women in threads, goddamn neo nazi trolls running rampant

all yall some c00ns ban me I don't care, its the truth that's why you mad because I put mirror to your face

nikka said I criticized it for being publicized lmao, now you juelzing times ten you sad ass hating ass geeche