Jay Z Plan Was Bigger Than Everyone Thought, Plans To Become Part TEAM OWNER! (3d chess moves)

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Look, scrapper, I got nephews to look after
I'm not lookin' at you dudes, I'm lookin' past ya
I thought I told you characters I'm not a rapper
Can I live? I told you in '96 that I came to take this shyt
And I did handle my biz, I scramble like Randall with his
Cunningham, but the only thing runnin' is numbers, fam

:myman:

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nikkas cry....

"White people sold drugs/did illegal activities, and turned it into multi billion dollar industries all the time"..

Insert Jay Z.. Nikkas cry..

"Why y'all idolizing drug dealers":snoop:

These must be CACs saying this, because i refuse to believe black people are this contrarian and stupid..
idgaf that he sold drugs, i care that hes selling out to cac

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
That awkward moment when Jay Z re-hires Kap

giphy.gif

Chess.

Kaep is so far removed from nfl action at this point that there’s no chance he could be an impactful nfl player again. You’re better than this.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Don't the other owners have to vote the approval of someone buying a team?

Plus, wouldn't Jay have to give up his ownership of Roc Nation Sports? Isn't that a conflict of interest if a team owner has a sport agency. Isn't that why he sold his share of the Nets when they started Roc Nation Sports?

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Muthafukaz say the dumbest shyt....
Only lower level people think racism is some real shyt.... these muthafukaz deal on money and power.

Think them billionaires hate jayz cause hes black...
and think jayz gives a fukk about you cause ur black

Smh

I'll destroy your whole argument with 2 words.
"Donald sterling".....

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
@Master Teacher

I read your post which was WAAAAAy in left field but if you cant understand the logic for the backlash against jay I'll thoroughly explain it to you.

It's not just that Jay-z told others not do the half time show then decided to do business with the NFL.

it's that the NFL is not interested in real change, and Jay is being used as a dog an pony show front man front a white a owned league that continued to black ball colin Kaepernick for no reason.

Let me tell you about the NFL, a guy named radel Cunningham, left the NFL in 94 , and was installing kitchen sinks for a living at 30 plus years old. 4 years later he gets a try out for the Vikings and wins the MVP and takes the team to the NFC championship game in 98.

Kurt Warner was working at a grocery store at 30 years old, got called for a try out for the rams, green gets injured in the pre-season, and Warner win the superbowl.

Micheal Vick serves 18 months in prison for dog fighting...weeks after being released he got a job on the eagles as a starting QBs, he was 31 years old.

Carson palmer retired from football for 2 years, got a call from the Oakland raiders and came back he was 32 years old too.

Now let's switch league's, in 1991 magic Johnson tested positive for HIV as was force to retire, but was allowed to play in the All-star game that year!!!!!

Not only that......at 36 years old, five years into retirement the NBA allowed magic to play in the NBA for Lakers last 30 games.

Colin Kaepernick is over 500. Win % as a starter, took his team to the superbowl, back to the NFC championship game the next year. Out of 64 roster spots for the starters and back ups in the NFL QBs position the most valued position in ALL OF SPORTS.
You mean to tell me colin cant even get a try out.

If Micheal Vick can serve 18 month IN prison and comeback as a starter, If magic Johnson can have HIV and come back to the NBA and play.

You mean to tell me colin Kaepernick cant even get a fuccin try out..:hhh:

He is obviously being black balled, for standing up for a VERY LEGIT CAUSE.

And if the NFL was really ready to "TAKE ACTION", the very FIRST OLIVE BRANCH should have been extended to colin Kaepernick to get a try out

Not a partnership with Jay z.....fucc him:camby:

Kaep is so far removed from nfl action at this point that there’s no chance he could be an impactful nfl player again. You’re better than this.
Not really....read my post above, I gave examples of how your completely wrong

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
smh @ clowns on here who think jayz is safe. :snoop:. something crazy is gonna happen to that camel, i can feel it.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Not really....read my post above, I gave examples of how your completely wrong
Those people u mentioned were not “headaches” for a franchise. Besides Vick and he got a chance because he was still perceived to be a elite type talent. People were down on Kap before the protest. The protest just killed his career faster. I don’t understand how y’all dont get this. The NFL moves on quick. Kap is not worth the trouble. No team want a back up QB that’s gonna bring all kinds of media for the wrong reason. For the millionth time if Kap played at a pro bowl level the past 3 years he would still be in the nfl. Michael Bennett speaks out a million times worst than Kap and is still in the league.