Jay Z Plan Was Bigger Than Everyone Thought, Plans To Become Part TEAM OWNER! (3d chess moves)

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And for the record, Jay Z owned less than 1% of the nets

:russ::russ:

And what's funnier is that when he did that 15 years ago he used that to get his foot into the door and start his sports agency. And its one of the biggest sports agencies in the world now. :russ:And now he is a billionaire.. :russ:About to the be an NFL owner:russ:

:stopitslime:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
That awkward moment when Jay Z re-hires Kap

giphy.gif

Chess.

If that's true, then yes. Jay is playing 3D chess indeed. Ahead of his time.

As was said in another thread,

I like the deal. The Carters will probably own an NFL team in the next 10-15 years.

That's all this is about.

Daps
That awkward moment when Jay Z re-hires Kap

giphy.gif

Chess.
:lupe: Even more awkward when none of the MAJORITY owners in the NFL wanted Kaep over the last three years, and Jay-Z is doing this to keep ya'll hopes up.

There was a rumor the Ravens minority owner wanted to sign Kaepernick...guess what happened.

shagnificent belafonte

I am he who lurks...
Daps
Reppin
Awesomeness
And what's funnier is that when he did that 15 years ago he used that to get his foot into the door and start his sports agency. And its one of the biggest sports agencies in the world now. :russ:And now he is a billionaire.. :russ:About to the be an NFL owner:russ:

:stopitslime:

If he becomes a majority owner in a nfl team i owe u dap and rep and ill eat my humble pie....

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
The cheapest team in the nfl is the bills(that just got sold to a new owner a few years back.)forbes has them at 1.6 Billion.

So if jay wanted to get 50% of the team he would have to give up 80% of his net worth lmaoo

---

Superstar
Daps
It says 'significant'

These are NFL teams; the average valuation is 3 billion dollars more or less. I wait till I hear it announced!

Also it won't only be him it will have to be a consortium buying a significant part. Jay is rich but he isn't that rich!

Daps
What was his net worth back then?
:lupe:

NFL team values rise, Dallas Cowboys worth $4.8B: Forbes

The average NFL franchise’s value rose 8% to $2.5 billion this year, according to Forbes’ latest calculations. The league’s 32 teams had an estimated average operating profit of $101 million last season, with no team taking in less than $40 million. As a whole, the NFL earned $3.2 billion in total income – substantially more than earnings of every NBA, MLB and NHL team combined, the financial publication noted.

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
And for the record, Jay Z owned less than 1% of the nets

:russ::russ:

What's so funny about that? That 1% was more than people's homes or businesses.

Do some of yall not understand business? Jay used the nets to build equity and establish his sports agency. Dude is building but the majority of people here just want to call him a sell out.

Jay stays talking about financial freedom and when you are at his status you HAVE to converse with white people...you expect jay just to create his own nfl? I stay seeing people say that like it's easy, like the nfl isnt a juggernaut.

Some of yall are frustrating for real, rather just call someone a c00n or sell out at any chance....

---

Superstar
Daps
Hating on black owners should have its own sub. :Mjhornetshtlol:

Nobody hating on black owners people are not believing how Jayz Superbowl half time deal has any correlation to being a significant owner of a NFL team. I don't see how x is correlated to y.

If Jay pulls it off more power to him though!

I'll be the first to say I was wrong if Jay pulls it off though!