Jay Z Plan Was Bigger Than Everyone Thought, Plans To Become Part TEAM OWNER! (3d chess moves)

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I’m curious why it’s cool for Eric Reid to play in the fukking NFL while Kaep doesn’t have a job and at the same time talk shyt about Jay’s partnership. This is Trump level logic.

Eric Reid is a football player. Top level football players only have one option for employment. Comparing football players seeking to play football as a cover for a retired rapper is WOAT Logic

DON MA MA

Midnight
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
"Sealed air tight"

Breh do you know how many meetings and how many people are involved in deals like this? This isn't just 4 people shaking hands in a closed room.

Article in OP isn't even coming from jay

Yes I understand, but I'm talking about official press. His camp has confirmed alot of things unnecessarily. Rumors are another thing.

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
@Kazuma Kuwabara are you saying musicians are more powerful than film and movie stars??

Why do you feel musicians can do other things entertainers can't?? Tom Cruise, Dwayne Johnson, Will Smith, etc, etc couldn't do the same thing??
Because everyone on this planet is reliant on music in some way

Its a big part of our society and one of the first things man created, you dont see many actors or comedians or ball players stepping into the music territory successfully but musicians are constantly out here starring in movies and getting shoe deals

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
The only chess moves he making is against you, regular people.

This is same guy who spent majority of Def Jam budget on his albums, fukking over other artists.

Same guy who became a face of brooklyn nets, owning nearly nothing, while helping gentrification of brooklyn area resulting in a lot of people, who couldn't afford living there anymore, getting kicked out their homes to some other place.

Now they are fishing for more gullible people to tune in NFL next season and watch some JayZ fukkery :krs: if Jay Z really gets some minor ownership on some team they are gonna run with the Colin narrative no doubt, all these people tune in watching the show and making NFL get richer :smugbiden:

Last edited:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
nikka probably went in like "want to get the heat off your back? Cut me in. Black people will fall in line with what I do.":mjpls:

Gooddell::smugfavre:
I can imagine a meeting where they discuss the strategy of fighting social injustice.

Hey Jay Z, there is this neighbourhood where cops shot innocent civilian, why don't you go there give people some free NFL tickets to the closest arena where they live....hey even throw a local concert too, how about that? Is Meek available? :smugbiden:

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
Eric Reid is a football player. Top level football players only have one option for employment. Comparing football players seeking to play football as a cover for a retired rapper is WOAT Logic

Oh, got it...

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I can imagine a meeting where they discuss the strategy of fighting social injustice.

Hey Jay Z, there is this neighbourhood where cops shot innocent civilian, why don't you go there give people some free NFL tickets to the closest arena where they live....hey even throw a local concert too, how about that? Is Meek available? :smugbiden:
I MOST DEFINITELY can see that happening.

The timing and circumstances of recent events stink to high heaven:unimpressed: