Jay Z Plan Was Bigger Than Everyone Thought, Plans To Become Part TEAM OWNER! (3d chess moves)

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
somebody on here wrote jayz wasn't pro black until it was popular. that's the truth .

where Beyonce at? o she bout have to answer some tough questions too.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Those people u mentioned were not “headaches” for a franchise. Besides Vick and he got a chance because he was still perceived to be a elite type talent. People were down on Kap before the protest. The protest just killed his career faster. I don’t understand how y’all dont get this. The NFL moves on quick. Kap is not worth the trouble. No team want a back up QB that’s gonna bring all kinds of media for the wrong reason. For the millionth time if Kap played at a pro bowl level the past 3 years he would still be in the nfl. Michael Bennett speaks out a million times worst than Kap and is still in the league.

Look at eli manning HORRIBLE NUMBERS for the last 3 years and the giants have not moved on

Kap was injured the last season he played, before then he was a solid starter with explosives legs and huge arm, he only had one bad season, and he wasnt headache in locker room, no reports on him ever being a bad teammate.......

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Look at eli manning HORRIBLE NUMBERS for the last 3 years and the giants have not moved on

Kap was injured the last season he played, before then he was a solid starter with explosives legs and huge arm, he only had one bad season, and he wasnt headache in locker room, no reports on him ever being a bad teammate.......
Ray Rice was out the league at 28.

Kareem Hunt was signed less than a month after being released

Josh Gordon is back again

Kap was not perceived as elite anymore. So he wasn’t worth it to teams with all the protest controversy. It’s simple. Ray Rice could say collusion kept him out to, because he good to be atleast a back in the league

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Ray Rice was out the league at 28.

Kareem Hunt was signed less than a month after being released

Josh Gordon is back again

Kap was not perceived as elite anymore. So he wasn’t worth it to teams with all the protest controversy. It’s simple. Ray Rice could say collusion kept him out to, because he good to be atleast a back in the league

No sir
Kaps last season in 12 games had 16 Td's to 4int, with 600 rushing yards and a 90 QBs rating.....that's elite.

The numbers dont lie breh...

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
No sir
Kaps last season in 12 games had 16 Td's to 4int, with 600 rushing yards and a 90 QBs rating.....that's elite.

The numbers dont lie breh...
Thats not fukking elite at all. He passed for under 60% in this era. I’m a Kap fan so I understand he wasnt playing with a stack deck. But he was a fringe top 15 QB his last couple years

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Thats not fukking elite at all. He passed for under 60% in this era. I’m a Kap fan so I understand he wasnt playing with a stack deck. But he was a fringe top 15 QB his last couple years

His last couple years involved a superbowl and nfc championship game the next year.
Surrounded by mediocre talent and every position besides Frank gore and Vernon davis

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps

You forgot my randell Cunningham example too