Jay-Z is now president of Puma basketball. Puma gives Walt Frazier a lifetime contract

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Been rocking pumas since high school. ALL I wear outside of my dress shoes and never paid more than $20 a pair when they have the 70% off sales. Now they will be seen as cool since izzo backs them, I’m ok with this :manny:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
nobody of any flyness is rockon pumas:mjlol:

maybe some dusty rappers and big men centers :mjlol:
You sound stupid as fukk. Its millionaires out here rocking Pumas. nikkas can buy whatever they want and wanted Pumas. Just because you dont doesnt mean shyt really.:gucci:
If you rock adidas boost then you'd rock some Tsugi's.

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
You sound stupid as fukk. Its millionaires out here rocking Pumas. nikkas can buy whatever they want and wanted Pumas. Just because you dont doesnt mean shyt really.:gucci:
If you rock adidas boost then you'd rock some Tsugi's.
u sound flabby broke boy

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
u sound flabby broke boy
If that make you feel better to think that since you have no real response then go right ahead. I'll continue to live comfortable as fukk. I used to live in LA too and you can def get pulled up on if you really want it or pull up on me whenever you gas yourself up enough.:yeshrug:

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
If that make you feel better to think that since you have no real response then go right ahead. I'll continue to live comfortable as fukk. I used to live in LA too and you can def get pulled up on if you really want it or pull up on me whenever you gas yourself up enough.:yeshrug:
suck my dikk nikka. go rock some pumas

i don't scrap with worthless nikkas

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
u sound flabby broke boy
mcm-puma-suede-collection-3.jpg

Children should be silent when talking to adults..