Singles Jay-Z, D'angelo, Jeymes Samuel - I Want You Forever

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
A few rappers who would’ve laced this track proper right now 3K, Common, Lauryn Hill, Black Thought, Kendrick, Saba, Cole, and Nas. Where’s the effort?

Nice track but Jay was very unnecessary
^^This. 3Stacks and D'Angelo need to do a EP man. Let Ganbino have some creative input too or Dev Hynes

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Gave it one full listen
It’s cool I guess.
I’m probably never going to listen to it again
That’s sad considering who’s on the track.

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Obviously Jay-Z hopped on the track just to give some promotion to the movie The Book of Clarence. He is trying to use his power to uplift other black artists and I’m cool with that. Even if he doesn’t fit the song at all. That little shyt he did on this track and yet all the hype that surrounds just him being featured. Star power.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
I like it:manny:
jay-z-headbob.gif

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
I didn’t like this. Wtf was Hov doing? He was rambling the whole verse and said nothing.

:what: And the song is like ten minutes.

• Dap
Reactions: No1

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think sometimes hov does this on purpose, just to get the people talking and what better way than to just come in lukewarm on purpose. So that way when he does have a decent verse it's over hyped. Ya boy playing Chess not checkers :jbhmm:
Boy y'all Jay stans worse than Eminem Stans 😂😂😂

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
I'd rather hear Jay on generic trap beats. And thats my 2nd to last choice.

Nothing wrong with the music but billing it as a Jay-Z song is misleading. I always associated Jay with high energy, catchy music. This is chill to the point of falling asleep and yeah if you like this, its not for Jigga's part.

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Obviously Jay-Z hopped on the track just to give some promotion to the movie The Book of Clarence. He is trying to use his power to uplift other black artists and I’m cool with that. Even if he doesn’t fit the song at all. That little shyt he did on this track and yet all the hype that surrounds just him being featured. Star power.
Gtfoh. This shyt is working against that though. Why would you want the movie to be attached to something thats subpar. It's a bad look. Cats listened once and ain't never gonna replay it.

Think about it, what's better advertisement, a weak song or a dope song?

Do you want cats saying "The Book Of Clarence, yeah that's that one with the wack ass Jay feature on the D'Angelo song" or do you want me saying "The Book Of Clarence is the one with the dope ass Jay verse talking that real shyt"

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gtfoh. This shyt is working against that though. Why would you want the movie to be attached to something thats subpar. It's a bad look. Cats listened once and ain't never gonna replay it.

Think about it, what's better advertisement, a weak song or a dope song?

Do you want cats saying "The Book Of Clarence, yeah that's that one with the wack ass Jay feature on the D'Angelo song" or do you want me saying "The Book Of Clarence is the one with the dope ass Jay verse talking that real shyt"
Lol. You sayin ishh for sake of saying it. You think you look cool but Just look like hov