JAY Z bridging the gap for the black community and NFL, WITH JLO SUPERBOWL

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:gucci:That verse was like 20 years ago
full
He also said "They say you change, like you work this hard to stay the same:mjpls:"
:ehh:

Ay man, if we can go to the 70s to bring up old shyt on certain celebrities I can go to the 90s on Jay.

:hubie:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
He probably got them because no one else wanted to do it, this is quite possibly the gayest halftime show act they could've put together.

Who else is performing? Shakira and Jennifer Lopez makes it gay? :wtf:

Their music is meant for women and gay men, I can see ass anytime so i'm not so hard up to see two women gyrate over poorly lip synced music.:russ:

:heh: Isn't that what the target audience of the superbowl halftime show is to begin with?

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
not like I know Jay Z, but honestly I don't trust dide the same anymore, especially with that police brutality comment of his implying the victims are the instigators talkin about single parent homes and shyt

and I don't know how involved he was but those young dudes getting their dreads cut for better opportunities was not a good look either

I'm not saying Jay hasn't done good things but I never thought he'd start playing both sides of the field like this

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
that's a conversation.

The people who largely don't think for themselves? The answer is self explanatory. Most online opinions are aggregated from online personals and what's cool. Right now hating on Jay is cool.

I never defended his NFL deal yet bums have assumed I have. I said him making a bad move doesn't erase his activism. He has to recover from this like it's a fumble. Trying to discredit everything he had ever done off one bad move is retarded.
I came up with this thread tho, not any online personal

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
All the jay z groupies flew in here to ramble for their step dad, without acknowledging the fact that we’re basic this this criticism on his OWN words and actions I see

don’t wanna get criticized for putting j lo and Shakira up for a halftime show? Then don’t lie to everyone about black empowerment and “chess moves” for this to be your goal.

is this the social justice change and “past kneeling” he was talking about?
They like "it's because it in Miami" "bu b but the half time show is for women and gays":skip:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
The Super Bowl have been working with old acts for years. Them fools had The Who on there once lol. It’s time go call up these late 90’s and early 2000’s now... We are about to see who the legends are from the JLo era. Hell most of the 90’s acts can’t even get a chance to be on a Super Bowl halftime. They save the newer acts off them outside the venue concerts.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Can someone tell me whats happening in the op gif with jay z and the woman
That's Marina Abramovic. She's an artist involved in some very weird, low key/ high key "satanic" shyt, and i don't say that lightly. I mean literally, Alester Crowley/ Madame Blavatsky spells written on the wall in blood level satanic. :merchant:

She also did a doc(?) with some Brazilian spiritual healer named John of God. Dude was introduced to the world by oprah, who claimed to have had all kinda sublime spiritual awakenings bc of him. Well, come to find out, he was running a baby farm in Brazil where they kidnapped underaged girls, raped and impregnated them, bred them for 10 yrs, and then killed them. Here even raped his own daughter. He's currently in jail awaiting trial, iirc.

For some reason, Jay z saw fit to introduce her to the hip hop community in a music video dedicated solely to one of her more recent installations. That's where the still in the op is from. They look close, don't they?

:sas2:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
That's Marina Abramovic. She's an artist involved in some very weird, low key/ high key "satanic" shyt, and i don't say that lightly. I mean literally, Alester Crowley/ Madame Blavatsky spells written on the wall in blood level satanic. :merchant:

She also did a doc(?) with some Brazilian spiritual healer named John of God. Dude was introduced to the world by oprah, who claimed to have had all kinda sublime spiritual awakenings bc of him. Well, come to find out, he was running a baby farm in Brazil where they kidnapped underaged girls, raped and impregnated them, bred them for 10 yrs, and then killed them. Here even raped his own daughter. He's currently in jail awaiting trial, iirc.

For some reason, Jay z saw fit to introduce her to the hip hop community in a music video dedicated solely to one of her more recent installations. That's where the still in the op is from. They look close, don't they?

:sas2:
Very in Depth, you did your homework and nice transition to hov:ehh: