JAY Z bridging the gap for the black community and NFL, WITH JLO SUPERBOWL

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I see the chess move.

It's a good move.

Whites and blacks have decimated the football viewership at home and in the stands, as the racial tones of the Kneeling Debate raged and leaving folks uninspired to pay attention.

Guess what group is somewhat on the fence about this, the youngest demographic, fastest growing behind Asian Americans, and has a population that likes football........Hispanics/Latinos........J Lo and Shakira ..........Vamanos!

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
c862e4563e7ba80fe9eced753784e19a.png

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I see the chess move.

It's a good move.

Whites and blacks have decimated the football viewership at home and in the stands, as the racial tones of the Kneeling Debate raged and leaving folks uninspired to pay attention.

Guess what group is somewhat on the fence about this, the youngest demographic, fastest growing behind Asian Americans, and has a population that likes football........Hispanics/Latinos........J Lo and Shakira ..........Vamanos!
I can speak for the Hispanic male population when I say that we don't give a damn about the halftime show. Doubt even remember last time I even saw or paid attention to one. Maybe Janet or when Katy Perry performed or who knows when.:francis:

Puppy Bowl >>>>> halftime show. Just ask @Rhap.So.D and he'll let you know what's up. :myman:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
I see the chess move.

It's a good move.

Yup,trust the analyticals:respect:

Daps
If you're black and still give a fukk about the NFL, you're beyond help. Most black celebrities make a pact with white supremacy to divorce themselves from any concerns specifically germane to black people. I don't watch the NFL or any sports, nor do I consume most entertainment. I'm not interested in bankrolling the agenda. :francis: