JAY Z bridging the gap for the black community and NFL, WITH JLO SUPERBOWL

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Halftime shows aren't for men. Seriously have any of ya'll been to Super Bowl parties? That's all the women there care about. The shyt is straight up for women. Just look at who the performers have been recently....Madonna, Bruno Mars, Beyonce, Katy Perry, Missy Elliott, Lady Gaga, Maroon 5
Yeah that and the commercials. I bet the fans in attendance are prolly out going to the restroom or getting food or stretching their legs and not even watching it live. Other than the Janet wardrobe malfunction, nobody remembers any of the performances cuz they aren't memorable.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jay-Z "So Ghetto"

Wednesday's I'm up in Shine, Cheetah's Monday night
I'm fukkin with the model chicks Friday night at Life
So I'm cruisin in the car with this boozy broad
She said, "Jigga-Man you rich, take the doo-rag off"
Hit a U-turn; ma I'm droppin you back off
Front of the club, "Jigga why you do that for?"
Thug nikka til the end, tell a friend bytch
Won't change for no paper plus I been rich

:usure:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
lets see he's done more good than harm behind the scenes

the donations to plenty causes and victims
the opportunities he provides as an employer
the khalif browder story
the Meek Mill assist
etc

he made one move people don't like and everything else he does is cancelled. maybe if you nikkaz get these human beings off those pedestals you will understand they are capable of error too.

this website and the net in general is toxic. so many useless fools with loud opinions. do something yourself.
I don't disagree, but here you are adding you opinion. What makes your opinion hold more wait than other people on the internet?

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hov is supposed to make every halftime show black in perpetuity because Roc Nation only should put black artists up onto the biggest nationally televised sports event. :stopitslime:As a company owned by a black man who also manages black artists, he should put them first. :damn:

Even though nobody black should be watching football any more :unimpressed:

Or playing :mjgrin:

If you even have kids playing with hopes of playing pro in the future, you too are a c00n :mjgrin:

:ohhh: did I do that right

This the new hoop y'all jumping thru to make sense of Jay's c00nish behavior?

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Halftime shows aren't for men. Seriously have any of ya'll been to Super Bowl parties? That's all the women there care about. The shyt is straight up for women. Just look at who the performers have been recently....Madonna, Bruno Mars, Beyonce, Katy Perry, Missy Elliott, Lady Gaga, Maroon 5

HE SOLD US OUT NIKKA!!! :bryan::stopitslime: stop being a dikkriding fakkit and think about how he dikkrode kaps cause then turn right around and dikkrode the NFL for a check...:mjpls: that's all that needs to be said stop defending this fukking Judas!!!
I'm saying tho JAY Z SAID this partnership between roc nation and the NFL was the next step after kap.

How does this move work?

People wanna talmbout, "bu b but what black performers would preform:skip:"

Jay Z has a whole roster with roc nation who SIGNED CONTRACTS. It's on Jay to bridge the gap for communities and the NFL, because that was his reasoning.

This is looking more and more like a bag grab:unimpressed:

Last edited:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Oh its in Miami.... bout to stand outside the stadium with my Kaep jersey & pick up some latinas

giphy.gif

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I don't disagree, but here you are adding you opinion. What makes your opinion hold more wait than other people on the internet?
that's a conversation.

The people who largely don't think for themselves? The answer is self explanatory. Most online opinions are aggregated from online personals and what's cool. Right now hating on Jay is cool.

I never defended his NFL deal yet bums have assumed I have. I said him making a bad move doesn't erase his activism. He has to recover from this like it's a fumble. Trying to discredit everything he had ever done off one bad move is retarded.

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
Jay-Z "So Ghetto"

Wednesday's I'm up in Shine, Cheetah's Monday night
I'm fukkin with the model chicks Friday night at Life
So I'm cruisin in the car with this boozy broad
She said, "Jigga-Man you rich, take the doo-rag off"
Hit a U-turn; ma I'm droppin you back off
Front of the club, "Jigga why you do that for?"
Thug nikka til the end, tell a friend bytch
Won't change for no paper plus I been rich

:usure:
:gucci:That verse was like 20 years ago
full
He also said "They say you change, like you work this hard to stay the same:mjpls:"

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
All the jay z groupies flew in here to ramble for their step dad, without acknowledging the fact that we’re basic this this criticism on his OWN words and actions I see

don’t wanna get criticized for putting j lo and Shakira up for a halftime show? Then don’t lie to everyone about black empowerment and “chess moves” for this to be your goal.

is this the social justice change and “past kneeling” he was talking about?