Jay Williams: "LeBron is the GOAT because of his social activism"

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Wait, Jay also said that LeBron put his career in jeopardy by speaking out, fukkin when? :dead:

exactly

dude was 10/12 years in the league already when he started following Derrick Rose with that I can’t breathe t shirt and Dwade Trayvon martin tribute

now Kareem did risk his career

because he was 19 years old and in his final year at UCLA getting ready the draft and he did the summit with Ali, brown , Russell, etc...and it was still in that crazy racist era

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
He’s doing this again?:snoop: These athletes aren’t doing anything career threatening. Stop trying to make shyt different than it is smh. None of them are about to get their Kaepernick on anytime soon. I’m tired of people thinking just because you do some shyt that’s trending on Twitter, you’re putting anything at risk. People will be mad on social media but it’s hard to know who’s real mad with all the trolling and bullshyt going on online these days. Wearing a T-shirt is not taking a big stance.. It’s a good gesture, but nobody is getting rid of you for wearing a T-shirt.
None of those NBA players are. But when you said that in here, they would accuse you of going NBA vs NFL wars. Just stupid. That whole “NBA players have more freedom” stance is a complete farce. They just tweet hard...they aint sacrificing shyt or brave enough to buck the status quo.

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
None of those NBA players are. But when you said that in here, they would accuse you of going NBA vs NFL wars. Just stupid. That whole “NBA players have more freedom” stance is a complete farce. They just tweet hard...they aint sacrificing shyt or brave enough to buck the status quo.
I hope I dont fukk this up cause I dont wanna shyt on someone for doing something they aint do.
But if I remember correctly some of the NBA players had a sit down with some pigs and Melo was like, "why the good cops allow the bad ones to just run wild?"
and the officer basically said without flinching, "we have a code."
nothing further was said from either person.

that was some fukkin bullshyt.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
exactly

dude was 10/12 years in the league already when he started following Derrick Rose with that I can’t breathe t shirt and Dwade Trayvon martin tribute

now Kareem did risk his career

because he was 19 years old and in his final year at UCLA getting ready the draft and he did the summit with Ali, brown , Russell, etc...and it was still in that crazy racist era

While we’re on Bron, Let’s cut it out with giving those guys credit for the summit when it was really about getting Ali to drop his “protest” of the war

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Appreciate Bron while he's here. Don't wait until he's gone to give the man his credit for the shyt he's done on and off the court. You can make a strong case for him being GOAT in both categories. I criticize him but I appreciate the greatness as well.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
LeBron being a social activist leader is the most fraudulent narrative going.

Appreciate Bron while he's here. Don't wait until he's gone to give the man his credit for the shyt he's done on and off the court. You can make a strong case for him being GOAT in both categories. I criticize him but I appreciate the greatness as well.

I think people are just confused with the words that they use. What Bron has done is embrace being a role model. Thats not the same thing as politics or social activism. But its still commendable