Jay White saw that Cody Rhodes bullshyt and said FUCC THAT

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
According to reports there was zero talk about Jay White within the WWE during Mania week, they also stopped pursuing Nigel Mcguiness weeks ago. In the case of Jay I think both sides decided it wasn't worth it, but Nigel was all but guaranteed to be WWE bound as soon as he became a free agent.
Didn’t they release Nigel? Why would they pursue him again unless that was something Vince wanted?

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
On God, if he came out under a different ring name I would 100% not even know who he was.

charlie-murphy-charlie.gif

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Wasn't Meltzer saying in February that he wasn't the priority in WWE & they had a bigger target?

Also everyone is severely overrating what he would have been in WWE regardless of who is booking based off the fantasy booking everyone had planned out. Jay White isn't AJ Styles, where he was on US TV for 10 years before WWE.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Wasn't Meltzer saying in February that he wasn't the priority in WWE & they had a bigger target?

Also everyone is severely overrating what he would have been in WWE regardless of who is booking based off the fantasy booking everyone had planned out. Jay White isn't AJ Styles, where he was on US TV for 10 years before WWE.
The bigger target allegedly is/was Kenny Omega. If Vince stays in charge that's just going to be a pipe dream.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

I think no one truly knows exactly what was going on with WWE/jay white, I less jay comes out and actually says something.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
From fightful(using several other tweets because I ain't spending no 5$)

Sounds like jay white knew before mania(Vince publicly being put back in charge) that he was going to aew. Makes sense, since there was another report stating wwe had no talks with Jay during mania weekend... He likely already made up his mind well before we thought

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
:mjlol: @ “failed to communicate properly”

If they really wanted him and wanted to get in touch, they would have, believe me.

Do you think they ever have any problems communicating with Bad Bunny, Brock Lesnar, Logan Paul, Roman Reigns, John Cena?

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X

If they really wanted him and wanted to get in touch, they would have, believe me.

Do you think they ever have any problems communicating with Bad Bunny, Brock Lesnar, Logan Paul, Roman Reigns, John Cena?
I think it's the timing of it.

WWE hasn't signed anyone since Chelsea Green, and that was sometime last year.

I'm not sure it's a Jay White thing, I suspect that they were putting a freeze on new hires with the company being up for sale.

I think we're gonna see a bunch of layoffs before we really see any new hires

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore

Might’ve been them “playing games” the way they did with CM Punk when there was communication about his return post-WWE Backstage

…well it’s not the same. Sounds like they were trolling Punk’s ass :mjlol: