Jay White saw that Cody Rhodes bullshyt and said FUCC THAT

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
It wasn't worth it for the WWE to go after someone who's 30 years old, a former world champ, from a market they haven't tapped into much (New Zealand) and would have two ready-made programs for him to walk right into with either Balor or AJ Styles/Gallows/Anderson?
Coping mechanism. Since he didn't go to the 'E, it wasn't "worth pursuing" him lol.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

Im sure it was a tough “decision” for this Jay white guy. If it wasn’t for TSC I woulda never heard of the fukking guy. :mjlol:

He looks like a cheap mechanic who scams old ladies out of $200 oil changes.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

:deadrose:Dude needs to do one with the Bucks on their Snoop Dogg shyt:

"THE WWE MARKS DON'T HAVE NO LOVE FOR THE ELITE AND AEW!!!!???"

"YALL DON'T LOVE US....WELL LET IT BE KNOWN THEN WE DON'T GIVE A fukk...WE KNOW WHERE WE AT...STANFORD CT IN THE fukkING HOUSE"

tumblr_nbvoz1Kl6I1qfyweno2_500.gif

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
You'd be marking out for him if he walked out there on Monday night.

That guy is the biggest WWE stan since Max. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if he and Max were the same poster. You peep how he keeps bumping his own anti-AEW thread even though we already have one :mjlol: He needs attention lmao

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
That guy is the biggest WWE stan since Max. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if he and Max were the same poster. You peep how he keeps bumping his own anti-AEW thread even though we already have one :mjlol: He needs attention lmao
That thread is specifically for the CM Punk fiasco, genius. Not an anti-AEW thread.

You’re such a smart guy, you figured out I’m Max. :skip:

• Haha
Reactions: jeh

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
Nicca ensured that Cody Rhodes remained undefeated and strong as possible sacrificing Rollins & Solo just so Roman could beat him :laff:
Beat Seth with one arm , took solo undefeated streak just to sacrifice to Roman again :lolbron: