Jay White saw that Cody Rhodes bullshyt and said FUCC THAT

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Do you honestly think that Jay White was going to walk into WWE, with Vince McMahon running the company again, and have the same kind of trajectory that Cody Rhodes had?

This is the real issue, y'all still mad about Cody Rhodes losing. :mjlol:

@Silkk

Vince can make stars bigger than Jay White overnight. I highly doubt he gives a damn.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

@Silkk

Vince can make stars bigger than Jay White overnight. I highly doubt he gives a damn.

1) You see me in the Mania thread crying about Cody losing?
2) Cody's situation is unique given his career path and starting a successful rival promotion. They're going to treat him like the golden goose in order to take talent from AEW. Outside of Omega and the Bucks, no one else is in that situation.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Do you honestly think that Jay White was going to walk into WWE, with Vince McMahon running the company again, and have the same kind of trajectory that Cody Rhodes had?
I saw a aj styles type trajectory which happened under vince :manny: but even if I was wrong idc about jay white to really give a damn either way

this thread shouldve been titled "jay white saw vince back in charge and said fukk that" if vince is the issue and not cody rhodes' booking

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I saw a aj styles type trajectory which happened under vince :manny: but even if I was wrong idc about jay white to really give a damn either way

this thread shouldve been titled "jay white saw vince back in charge and said fukk that" if vince is the issue and not cody rhodes' booking

Probably worthy of a different thread, but AJ Styles was much more widely known than Jay White currently is. Plus his debut happened in the same city (Orlando) where he spent the majority of his career.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

@Silkk

The top male wrestlers to ever come out of the performance center is Braun strowman and Baron Corbin. Maybe he should

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I thought only the top guys in wwe get paid like that and everyone else gets paid less and has to cover all their own travel expenses while not being able to make any money on the side?
Yep. The travel thing is true.

And that actually makes my point.

Booking(Vince) is not necessarily the issue

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
OP still trying to cope after Cody's loss!
shaquille-o-neal-athlete.gif

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
That show on Monday along with the sale probably changed a lot of minds
According to reports there was zero talk about Jay White within the WWE during Mania week, they also stopped pursuing Nigel Mcguiness weeks ago. In the case of Jay I think both sides decided it wasn't worth it, but Nigel was all but guaranteed to be WWE bound as soon as he became a free agent.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
In the case of Jay I think both sides decided it wasn't worth it

It wasn't worth it for the WWE to go after someone who's 30 years old, a former world champ, from a market they haven't tapped into much (New Zealand) and would have two ready-made programs for him to walk right into with either Balor or AJ Styles/Gallows/Anderson?

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
:why: Did this dude really bump his own thread ......after a minute?!

:bryan: